BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 241242243244245 412>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 11:53am

tamar can out sing K?

I feel like they are about the same

anyway I see a lot of myself in k so I will support and buy her cd
Sponsored Links

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

tamar can out sing K?

I feel like they are about the same

anyway I see a lot of myself in k so I will support and buy her cd

K Michelle reminds me of the girls that called me oreo in high school (actually, in college and law school too Ouch). I feel like if I was on "Love and Hip Hop" she would make fun of me and throw something in my face. She is talented, and I want to see women of color succeed. I also like many of her songs. I will probably get her cd.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 2:23pm
I honestly can't remember a time where K STARTED some mess with somebody, so I never get why people call her a bully. She might be a little extra, but most of the time it's her defending herself or someone she cares about.

It's like people think they're supposed to say and do whatever they want to that girl, and she reacts they wanna call her crazy.

She never bothered Karlie til Karlie kept going round starting stuff, and went after K's producer saying she was more talented than K. Only disliked Joseline cuz Joseline was KNOWINGLY sleeping with her friend's man. Only had a problem with Rasheeda after Rasheeda smiled in her face pretending to be her friend, but was claiming she was a liar behind her back. Only threw that candle at Rasheeda after Rasheeda walked up on her, threatening her after she'd spent the whole party ignoring her til Ariane instigated. Only threw those flowers at Mimi after Mimi took something she confided in her ass a friend and used it to embarrass her on camera.

She might respond on 10, but it's only after you mess with her.

Edited by ShadyLady - Aug 15 2013 at 2:24pm
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 7:35pm
Tamar can still out sing K.  K Michelle needs better lyrics.  The words she uses are not very poetic...

And yea I am a certified bedsidelaptopmusicritic...

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 7:41pm
Did Stevieand Jocelyne really get married?
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 8:02pm

Just finished listening to K michelle "I Just Wanna ......" 

Edited by foxyroy19 - Aug 15 2013 at 8:07pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 10:30pm
It beez like that......
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I honestly can't remember a time where K STARTED some mess with somebody, so I never get why people call her a bully. She might be a little extra, but most of the time it's her defending herself or someone she cares about.

It's like people think they're supposed to say and do whatever they want to that girl, and she reacts they wanna call her crazy.

She never bothered Karlie til Karlie kept going round starting stuff, and went after K's producer saying she was more talented than K. Only disliked Joseline cuz Joseline was KNOWINGLY sleeping with her friend's man. Only had a problem with Rasheeda after Rasheeda smiled in her face pretending to be her friend, but was claiming she was a liar behind her back. Only threw that candle at Rasheeda after Rasheeda walked up on her, threatening her after she'd spent the whole party ignoring her til Ariane instigated. Only threw those flowers at Mimi after Mimi took something she confided in her ass a friend and used it to embarrass her on camera.

She might respond on 10, but it's only after you mess with her.

You are Totally right. K don't start nothin...She just make them regret that they did
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 11:27pm
just got done watching part 2.. it was mellow. 

k michelle reminds me a lot of myself 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 11:31pm
I like about 5 songs on her album......currently being ratchet after dark listening to Ride Out......

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 241242243244245 412>
  Share Topic