Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 240241242243244 261>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 8:02am
I love Tamar but I can see why she got jumped a lot in highschool

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

When K came out about the Memphitz abuse thing Tamar basically went to twitter and called her a liar because Toya is her buddy.....Tamar was wrong she has been in a DV relationship she shoulda just shut her damn mouth. So I get why K came for her.....
Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 8:02am
I listening to K. Michelle's album on spotify
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 8:08am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I love Tamar but I can see why she got jumped a lot in highschool

When K came out about the Memphitz abuse thing Tamar basically went to twitter and called her a liar because Toya is her buddy.....Tamar was wrong she has been in a DV relationship she shoulda just shut her damn mouth. So I get why K came for her.....

She does the most.....she likes to throw subliminal.....atleast K names names......Tamar is entertaining but I know Id prolly lay hands on a simple bish like that.......LOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 9:13am

and why do bishes with less than perfect husbands keep tryin to protect Memphitz?  it's like these o's are in his harem.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 9:23am
We are >>>>>here<<<<<
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 9:28am
Yes @ wonder.  It almost feels like just the fact that he married a bish makes him a good dude.  These women worship marriage over substance. 
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 9:28am

Ohhhhh! Wow! Thanks.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 9:31am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

That wasnt the first time Tamar has came at K.....so I understand the reply.

When did she come for her before?

Girl read the dang article LOLLOL

I saw the tweets on bossip, so I skipped over the article.    Ok, now that I know there is a history it all makes sense. Thanks. Back to liking K Michelle. I know I'm flip floppy.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 9:48am
aw damn, K.  according to MTO, her man(Lance Stephenson) has his baby mama 2.5 mths pregnant with baby #2, meanwhile K has been dating him for 3 mths.  messy messy.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 9:52am

Another reason why I can't stand that Tamar
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System