Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 229230231232233 267>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 8:24am
Mimi's feeling looks like pure anger and disgust.  It is a major turn off to watch your ex clown with young women like that when you have a child together.  Dudes like that can only rock with young inexperienced women.  So I feel sorry for Joseline but she'll learn.  When she outgrows Stevie she will have a good life and be free.  I feel like she's a loving, sweet person underneath all of that rah rah.  Stevie is a nasty dog and once she values herself she won't tolerate his being a nasty hoe.  I hope she doesn't get pregnant and just gets in and out of this marriage in one piece. 

Sponsored Links

Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 8:29am
To be honest I think all 3 have deep rooted psychological issues. (Stevie. Joseline.Mimi) The heartache they went through as adolescents is affecting their adult life.
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 8:30am
..and I think Drew is kinda sexy.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 8:36am
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

To be honest I think all 3 have deep rooted psychological issues. (Stevie. Joseline.Mimi) The heartache they went through as adolescents is affecting their adult life.

Yes, very true.  I really want Joseline to win at life.   She has been done wrong by many people.   I wish she would use her money to go to school and really become a boss.  Stevie would not know what to do with an educated strong Joseline.  She would be way too much for himLOL
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 8:59am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Mimi's feeling looks like pure anger and disgust.  It is a major turn off to watch your ex clown with young women like that when you have a child together.  Dudes like that can only rock with young inexperienced women.  So I feel sorry for Joseline but she'll learn.  When she outgrows Stevie she will have a good life and be free.  I feel like she's a loving, sweet person underneath all of that rah rah.  Stevie is a nasty dog and once she values herself she won't tolerate his being a nasty hoe.  I hope she doesn't get pregnant and just gets in and out of this marriage in one piece. 

But isn't Mimi like baby number 5? Stevie doesn't seem like the type of guy who all of sudden became a dog. Mimi thought she could change Stevie just like Joseline does. 

Mimi can think she's better than Joseline if she wants but truth is, Stevie has type ....and the both fit the bill. 
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 9:49am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

But isn't Mimi like baby number 5? Stevie doesn't seem like the type of guy who all of sudden became a dog. Mimi thought she could change Stevie just like Joseline does. 

Mimi can think she's better than Joseline if she wants but truth is, Stevie has type ....and the both fit the bill. 

Mimi said that yesterday. She said she empathized with Joseline, because they have similar backgrounds. I think Mimi "acts" like she is better than Joseline, because she is more mature (due to age). Seems like a reasonable perspective to me.
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 9:52am
Shay is wearing her hair like how K Michelle wore her's at last season reunion

Mimi sound like a man when she curse.

Mama Dee look like a ratchet witch 
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 11:21am

Yuck Dead

LOL
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 11:27am
Originally posted by sweet_n_stuff04 sweet_n_stuff04 wrote:

Lmao at that gif

Yuck Dead

LOL
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Mimi said that yesterday. She said she empathized with Joseline, because they have similar backgrounds. I think Mimi "acts" like she is better than Joseline, because she is more mature (due to age). Seems like a reasonable perspective to me.

Okay I'm lost on where anybody said Mimi thought she was betterLOL

I completely agree Lim.  She's more mature but exactly the same as Joseline and she has even said she was as delusional about Stevie as Joseline is now.  They are both too good for Stevie IMO.   Both of these women deserve better. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 229230231232233 267>