Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 217218219220221 429>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 8:50am
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Right? Ok a woman with no self esteem who needed a 'daddy' to take her out the stwip cwub met a manipulating, controlling jerk who got her pregnant then convinced her to have an abortion, then married her. Smh. Their child would have been 1 by now. What did she win? She could saved her strippin money and have taken her ass out the strip herself. 

She gets what she wants...she's a bauce...she 'won' a dysfunctional relationship. It cancels each other out..

The strongest woman on the show is Erica.

Exactly. She was a sexually abused, runaway, from a dysfunctional, poverty-striken home, who grew up to be a stripper. Cry I see her talk about her mother, not having shoes, being constantly taken advantage of and my heart breaks for her. Stevie completely took advantage of her. I think he is terrible for her actually. I don't dislike Joseline. She is funny as hell, and I'm happy she is getting a check from the show, but I can't sit here and say #TeamJoseline. That sh!t sounds ridiculous to me. I wish her well though. I really hope she gets away from Stevie. He won't change.

Edited by Limalady - Aug 04 2013 at 9:48am
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 9:30am
Erica finally wised up after me being played for years .
I'm glad she finally did but it took her a long while.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 9:37am
Ok so what happened to ol girl with the tatts and teeth. Did they phase her out or did I miss something?
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 9:40am
That's exactly how i feel about Jose too, lima.

And yeah, it took Erica a long time. Damn these women yo...

danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 9:46am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I don't get why you guys like Joseline at all. She is entertaining, but she is not winning in this situation. She looks sad. You guys can say what you want about Mimi, but at lease she finally got some common sense and moved on. Stevie is not a prize by any means.

Nah Steebie left her. Don't get fooled bcus she chilling with skeletor now.
funkydiva2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote funkydiva2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 11:52am
I feel really bad for Mimi, not only did Joseline come in and take her man, but got him to marry her.  Even if she's better off w/o Stevie, which I think she is, it has to be really hurtful to  experience that. I'd heard her say, that she was with him when he was broke so now once the popularity and the checks come in, he drops her....  Ouch
CaramelKittyKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CaramelKittyKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 3:26pm
Y'all keep saying #teamjoseline & how u love Jose & she's so real & honest. Where was all that "honesty" last season when she sat in front of everybody's face & lied saying that they wernt together & weren't fcuking while he was with mimi. Yaaaa ok. Y'all bitches are team joseline until she takes your man next lol

Edited by CaramelKittyKat - Aug 05 2013 at 3:53pm
funkydiva2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote funkydiva2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 3:48pm
Best ending would have been if both Mimi and Joseline kicked him to the curb
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by CaramelKittyKat CaramelKittyKat wrote:

Y'all keep saying #teamjoseline & how u love Jose & she's so real & honest. Where was all that "honesty" last season when she sat in front of everybody's face & lied saying that they wernt together & weren't fcuking while he was with mimi. Yaaaa ok. Y'all bitches are team joseline until she takes your man next lol
how quickly they forget..LOL
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 4:25pm
Ya'll are really in ya feelings with regards to this Team Mimi vs Joseline "battle"

Cojelo suave, ok? (in my bad boosh voice)

LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 217218219220221 429>
  Share Topic