Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 122123124125126 387>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 5:51am
Stevie was hilarious last episode.
Sponsored Links

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 8:04am
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Probably because their story is extremely fake...

Cute kids tho

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

OMGGGG so this unfortunate lookin bish going off every damn episode when the dude has already had another child with someone else?  i can't.

Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

i don't think they had much of a story line. She said when she auditioned she was gonna do it with her boyfriend at that time who was a NFL player but they broke up before filming and so she just ask Drew to join in instead. #FAKE #FAKE #FAKE. who does that?
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 8:40am
This last episode made my like Stevie a lot more, he's so smooth, smh lol 
Mimi dumb as hell she need to grow up she remind me of my 19 year old self.
But Stevie is that man,
lol he said but it's ticking

Traci and Drew aren't even important enough to be in that episode though
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 8:57am

Who does Jose and Stevie break up every other episode..Then be in the bed smoking hookahs the next show..smh

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 10:20am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Who does Jose and Stevie break up every other episode..Then be in the bed smoking hookahs the next show..smh

Lol right and then supposedly their married now and happy af on instagram so I take what I see on the show with a grain of salt
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

Mimi is too old to be soo damn stupid when it comes to men. She knew exactly what she was doing when her melo dramatic a$$ invited Stevie to Nickos event. That why her whack as$ had a smirk on her face while the Stevie & Nicko were arguing.

And why the hell doesnt Arienne have a life?? She's too beautiful to be Mimi's side kick.

because who needs cable when you best friend's life is a drama. Arienne seems to be more mature than Mimi which could be a little boring. Did you hear Arienne say "I'm hear for it" when the walked to car or when she was  laughing her a$$ off when Stevie walked up to the table....Live entertainment is great. LOL
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 12:05pm
Yea Stevie started to grow on me too...I kinda of like him..Joseline looking good, god forbid if she wear another short wig...
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 12:28pm
Rasheeda's mom and Rich Dolla's mom sound so much alike. That conversation Kirk and Rasheeda's mom was awkward and rude af, I could never talk to someone that will fix their face to talk to my mom that way.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Scrappy's getting arrested next week? Scooby dooby doooooo! LOL

THAT'S IT!! Between this and your "rat fight" comment you need to just go to the corner. LOLLOLLOL
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

<p style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" =msonormal=""><span style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN" lang="EN">Who does Jose and Stevie break up every other episode..Then be in the bed smoking hookahs the next show..smh </span>

Lol right and then supposedly their married now and happy af on instagram so I take what I see on the show with a grain of salt
What's their instagrams?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 122123124125126 387>