Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798 403>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 8:52am
She is a major biter........let Kaoir have her lipstick.......
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 8:59am
Originally posted by tamela10289 tamela10289 wrote:

Idk how I feel about Che Mac, but she act like steebie j is some big producer. Smh, all he got is joseline.
Speaking of joseline, why did it seem like she only had one verse in her song.
Mimi is really pissin me off this season with her drunk a$s. She can't get mad that k Michelle thinks her cracked out dude is gay. Hell he looks like. K calls dem like she saw it. And yes she is very scary. Before those flowers hit Mimi she was in the room singing , lmao.

he is though.  i checked his music credits when the show started and I was surprised by how big his resume is.
when I found out he produced the Butterfly album for Mariah Carey i was in love.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jun 10 2013 at 8:59am
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 9:08am
Oh yesss. I cant take anything away from Steebie, the man has a laundry lists of hits under his belt, although I think he may be a bit washed up...Its going to take a real hit, to refresh his status. I just cant see that hit coming from either two women on his roster, but time will tell. I dont see Joseline or Che Mack's future being incredibly rewarding... not from music anyway.
cutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 9:08am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Idk how I feel about Che Mac, but she act like steebie j is some big producer. Smh, all he got is joseline. 
Mimi is really pissin me off this season with her drunk a$s. She can't get mad that k Michelle thinks her cracked out dude is gay. Hell he looks like. K calls dem like she saw it. And yes she is very scary. Before those flowers hit Mimi she was in the room singing , lmao.

he is though.  i checked his music credits when the show started and I was surprised by how big his resume is.
when I found out he produced the Butterfly album for Mariah Carey i was in love.

WORD? I LOVED THAT CD!
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 10:13am
Originally posted by cutie cutie wrote:

WORD? I LOVED THAT CD!

But look how long ago that was. He was but he ain't right now soooo...
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 10:14am
YOOOOO!

Sooo Joseline was supposed to come to aclub here to host!

And she doesn't show up
the promoters say she didn't even talk on the phone to the them to tell them she wasn't coming, she had Stevie J call
She said she didn't feel comfortable coming and idk what else

So people from here were firing her up

She tweet "FYI I didn't make it to my show in San Antonio last night because the promoter breached contract. Aka not doing what the they agreed 2"

And post it on instagram lol

I find this all crazy.
I wanted to see her but i'm glad I aint go
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 10:15am
Stevie J produced three song from Butterfly album not the whole album.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 10:16am

Originally posted by cutie cutie wrote:

WORD? I LOVED THAT CD!

But look how long ago that was. He was but he ain't right now soooo...

He still got 5 Grammy's though so Idk...
and yeah Mimi need to stop with her drunk self look like a damn fool

Che Mack ... ew... Stevie must be hitting to buy her a TV so she probably think he all that even more cause of that

K Michelle the realest
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 10:17am
Didn't Stevie J produce I'll Be Missing You?
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 10:22am
joseline has been on the show for 2 years and doesnt have a song yet.
it aint happening lol.

& she came to a club here.
she's a very vulgar person lol

they had a lap dance contest and she was calling all the women b's and h's
telling them to get off her man lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs