Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 429>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 2:51am
Yep she's crazy ^
Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 3:43am
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Terrible video and song
I'm mad they got Mimi carrying that old Louis Vuitton graffiti bag
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 7:13am
Mimi was going to hard for that guy, 5 secs in a wack ass music video ain't worth friendship. I would've walked out with my homies.
< ="//ext.bizrate.com/js/loader.js">
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 8:50am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

So Stevie went and bought that 499 TV from walmart to get closer to smashing. Damn dude couldn't even buy a Samsung.

im starting to realize that's Stevie's MO. he picks a girl from off the street and starts buying them ish. this new girl is his next "Joseline".... 

TXButterfly03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TXButterfly03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 9:02am
Boy, boy, boy....me and Kirk would have some probs!  You not gon sit up here and act like I produced my own sperm to get myself pregnant.  They're MARRIED, so what's the problem??  Talking about it's Rasheeda's fault.  FOH

Steebie - I don't get him.  He went over to put Che Mack in her place but came bearing gifts??

Traci acted a damned fool last nite and makes herself look stupid.  I'm not understanding the whole obsession w Drew.  He is so corny & if he wasn't on CB's team, no one would be checking for him!  And how is a sneaker store going to keep him at home more?

Nico - something weird about that dude.  Creepy, in fact.  He sure did seem to jump to his "friend's" side real quick after K. Michelle said, "don't get mad @ me because your co-pilot might be gay."LOL

Mimi - sick of the yelling.  All bark and no bite, really.

Side note:  I woke up thinking, "let's do dis like Brutus."  Just not through Che Mac's teeth....lol

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 9:17am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Kirk is on some bullsh*t

That had to be the most disrespectful thing I have seen on reality TV....that is your HUSBAND. Some things the public doesn't need to hear....if Kirk really felt that way, he should've had the cameras turned off. I kinda felt like he was hinting at her getting an abortion.
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 10:30am
Why are they running around in this video like kids
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 3:33pm

Originally posted by sweet_n_stuff04 sweet_n_stuff04 wrote:

Whoa! They could show booty on vh1???

I know right his body was on point

Lmao at that bomb dropped at the end

Haha! I was thinking the same thing.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 3:35pm

I might be corny but its pretty catchy. I could see myself slightly twerking one butt cheek. *shrugs*
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 3:39pm
lol belle im glad you said that...i was expecting so much worse.  it's not bad.

Mimi is just...idk.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 429>
  Share Topic