Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 428>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 10:23pm
So much to say not enough characters.

Traci- I was just discussing this with my friend. she is too emotionally involved with everything. Those girls did not deserve that. She wants to hang that 25000 over his head, like the old man in the statefarm commercial. Drew, go on the road, make money with C Breezy and open the store without traci, how about that.

Mama Dee- Scrappy is not your fukk partner, hes your son. Stop being so damn disrespectful. Shes is seriously A-town stopping on the line. Scrappy never seriously checks his mother for crossing boundaries.

K Michelle- I think that was inappropriate the way she was behaving. If he is or isn't gay yo, chill. I don't think dude attacked but IF IN FACT dude isn't gay, I would want her to know like it aint cool to say things like that. She acts obnoxious a little bit. Im starting to really understand why people say shes annoying with that damn donkey booty. I want to throw up when she turns around.

Mimi- appeared drunk. She went ape shyt a little bit. Chill with your drunk ass. I don't know how I feel about Niko. I need to assess him a little bit more.

Stevie- Steebie steebie steebie. He is something else. He just doesn't change and he really makes this show.

Kirk- Are you really acting like that towards your wife and having a baby? Why he acting like a straight asshole to her? I didn't like that at all. I wouldn't have expected that from him 

Edited by *Belle*Femme* - May 27 2013 at 10:26pm
Sponsored Links

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

So Stevie went and bought that 499 TV from walmart to get closer to smashing. Damn dude couldn't even buy a Samsung.
LOLLOL. I said that tv is from Target to my friend. Well at least she getting a flat screen despite what brand it is.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 12:58am
DeadDeadDead

Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 1:01am
Cry
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 1:03am
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 2:01am
DeadLOL
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 2:05am
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 2:35am

Edited by hauteshellbi - May 28 2013 at 2:42am
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 2:43am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Yup!    

Edited by hauteshellbi - May 28 2013 at 2:44am
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 2:47am
Traci has major problems
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair