Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6465666768 269>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 12:05am
How is your man entertaining and going out with other women not cheating? Just bc u didn't stick ur dicck in them? Nicca please?

He ain't her man now though
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 12:17am
K. Michele bedazzled her cooch?
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 12:30am
The got Kirk acting all tough, at the strip club, playing basketball, wtf? Stop trying to make him look straight!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 12:34am
Kirk said he got grandkids, son keeps getting warrants. How old is this nicca?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 12:45am
Benzino tried to do the grown man thing. Karli needs to go away..... She got played last season and seems upset

Edited by ScorpioLuv - May 21 2013 at 8:27am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 12:46am
This bitch got braces?

She crazy and look like a tattooed clown

Bitch got so many tatts that she look like a billboard

*Damn autocorrect*

Edited by ScorpioLuv - May 21 2013 at 8:28am
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 6:27am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

I believe karlie.
Same, she ain't got sh*t to lose
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 8:24am
i dont like/understand why jose flipped the switch on karlie.. 

i think karlie was telling the truth. and just like she said.. the day her and joseline were walking through the park talking about it.. joseline was fine. Karlie asked a simple question, jose answered. 

then later... all of a sudden, 'you think about it' Confused and suddenly youre all mad at karlie acting like she was purposely just choppin you up while in bed with her man.... when he was the one (supposedly) who brought you up....
jose did too much for no reason. not everyone is obsessed with you like that girl. 

karlie simply wanted to know if you fcuked, and put you up on game. 
do i believe that she did it coming from a good place in her heart...? No. There was some messiness involved... why didnt karlie ask this while her and benzo were dating..? but regardless.. she didnt deserve that imo. i wish she would have smacked joseline. 

who... btw.. might i add.. wasnt getting that hype with the bish with all the tats though.. and that bish was all in her face. 
jose loses points for all that. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 8:35am
I don't believe Karli, if anything I think her part might e been scripted. Ur right in that she has nothing to lose relationship wise, but she would lose that Vh1 paycheck bc she's not dealing with anyone on the show. Zino ain't f*ckin with her anymore, so why would she be relevant? We already know Joseline ain't all that bright, so who knows? Maybe she did have to think Bout it. Even the way they talked "Why is my name in you and your man's mouth?"/ "Why is your name in me and my man's bed?" Benzino and Karli aren't together. None of what they said was past tense last night. Seems like scripted suspect
TXButterfly03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TXButterfly03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 8:59am
Too many pages to read, so I don't know if anyone's posted this yet, but this shyt is HILARIOUS!!  Had me crying @ my desk yesterday....
L&HH cartoon/parody:

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System