BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 380>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 2:14am
This season is a lil boring to me....I only watch it for Joseline
Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 5:18am
Originally posted by Luv2Teach Luv2Teach wrote:

My God....Mama Dee...that hair....
She needs to blend that hair with weave better
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 6:08am
Scrappy's music sounds just like it did back in 2004ish...

I think Scrap handled Shay well... now whether he backs it up is the question.

Joseline failed big time... this dude was giving her the wood so good she didn't even READ the damn contact AND doesn't have a copy?! That is a major fail.

Sucks that Mimi and K's friendship falls apart... they seem really happy and supportive of one another. They better have a damn good reason for beefin like they are cuz at one point they gave each other a lot of love and support.

Real sh!t, Stevie crazy as hell. All those menacing stares, threatening to find that girl, trying to manipulate her using her daughter. I wouldn't be surprised if that nicca nuts up one day.

That Tracy chick sounds like she needs to get over her baby daddy. She too damn concerned about who he's dealing with. She got a vibe like she just wants him back.
GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 8:23am
Mama Dee Leave out reminds me of....

Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 8:38am
I know the money must be good but what do these people put on their W2's? "Rihanna Best friend/Chris brown DJ"?

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:

What is Traci's reason on the show. It feels like I was watching another show Confused

she needs to make money to support her baby daddy. LOL
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 11:30am
YALL ALL HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD! 

BUT I WAS WONDERING if STEEBIE EVEN HAS A real CONTRACT FOR her?  I mean why is he so pressed about NOT showing her.   and yall know MiMi gets I think 30 percent of that money!  so she's winning and losing at the same time.  smh

and steebie is abusive.  he's starting to show all the signs............stalking, manipulatin ect...........you mad?

benzno is like naw bruh you cant come here, where you been..you just left me when jos came alone lol butt hurt like a mug lol

and the rest of them people..............................lawd.....and that traci her face looks unnatural
frightmare 
like this 
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 6:24pm
Soon come...bring ur as*es in here!!
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 6:28pm
I need to catch up on this show, I have not watched any new episodes
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 6:31pm
Cool
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 6:59pm
Present!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 380>