BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Love and War Now in Stores

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Love and War Now in Stores
    Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 2:04pm
The album is finally out (have to admit didnt think it would ever be)
Now the real question is..how will it sell?
Who's buying?

Tamar Braxton's anxiously awaited debut album Love and War [Streamline/Epic Records] is now available in stores everywhere(including a Best Buy exclusive with an added bonus track) and online. Link: [http://smarturl.it/loveandwar-album]

The singer, songwriter, television producer, and actress will be making the rounds all week with multiple high-profile TV appearances to officially herald the record's arrival. On release day, she'll perform on Good Morning America, while she's also set for performances on Live With Kelly & Michael September 4, Late Night With Jimmy Fallon September 6, and a live 30-minute special on Centric September 7.

In the meantime, her third single from the album, "All The Way Home", continues to heat up. Over a sultry piano melody, Braxton's voice resounds blissfully, making for a genuine ballad evocative of classic R&B. The single follows up her two previous hits from the album "The One" and the title track "Love & War", which ascended to No.1 at both Urban Adult Contemporary and No.1 of the iTunes Top Songs Chart.

Just in time for the release of Love & War, the second season of her Braxton Family Values spin-off and smash hit series, Tamar & Vince, will premiere September 5 on WE tv. Between the album, television show, and bevy of television appearances, listeners have the chance to get closer to this multi-faceted superstar than ever before.

On September 28, she'll also join the likes of Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry, John Legend and more at the iTunes Festival in the UK. It serves as the perfect primer for her run on the Made to Love tour with John Legend, kicking off October 20 in Connecticut. In addition fans will get a chance to meet Tamar Braxton today in New York at Best Buy in Valley Stream, NY at 7pm and September 7th at Best Buy in Culver City, CA at 12 noon. The first 400 fans to purchase the album will get a wristband that gains access to an exclusive autograph signing.Expect even more big news from Tamar Braxton soon.
Sponsored Links

CaramelKittyKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelKittyKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 2:20pm
I will def purchase, I love Tay tay
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 2:21pm
I was gonna get it yesterday... I might have to wait til tomorrow Disapprove

I'm definitely buying it tho

Edited by Alias_Avi - Sep 04 2013 at 2:21pm
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 2:21pm
Its actually doing really good so far :)
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 2:26pm
I'm buying I like her singles although she actually irks my nerves.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 2:26pm
I got it for free a few days ago.  I'm going to purchase it at some point.
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 2:55pm
Not I, but good luck to her. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 7:47pm
I got it and it's soooo good! She did that... she really did!
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 7:50pm
I love Kay Michelle's album..Constant play on my ipod.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 7:54pm
This song is everything!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>