FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Love and Hip Hop NY: Season 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 36>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

man wtf is erica jean wearing 

A 12.99 dress from Ross
Sponsored Links

Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 2:37pm
Oh and I almost forgot Nya Lee... I like her. I respect her realness, and she's gorgeous... But I was hoping she be the one to beat Erica Mena's a$$. Guess not : (

Edited by Majesty02 - Feb 05 2014 at 2:37pm
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 3:35pm
amina buddafly pregnant baby bump

Amina Buddafly recently revealed to HipHollywood.com that she has a big announcement to make on tonight’s reunion episode of a Love and Hip Hop. By the looks of these baby bump pictures we have a feeling the big reveal is that Amina Buddafly is indeed pregnant by Peter Gunz. CHECK OUT THE GALLERY OF PICS FROM THE
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 3:46pm
Damn, looks like Amina knows how to get the man she wants. She should write a book: How to get the man you want.
People might buy it.

Now why would anyone want P Gunz..the world may never know but that's not the point here.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:04pm
Well a baby on the way would explain them in the medicaid office. Good thing she's going to have prenatal care at least. The next stop was probably the WIC office for milk and cereal vouchers.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:41pm
I really cannot stand men like Peter Gunz. He moves in with women and breads them like a dog. 

I don't understand how Tara or Amina found this guy worth all of that. 
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 7:06pm
I want Amina to get a brain, so badly...
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 7:30pm
Did joe dare rashidah to hit tahiry?

All these niccas need to be banned
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 8:54pm
Peter is so disgusting. I know Amina embarrassed. Tara is not as dumb as I thought. Why the hell is Erica having ten different change of clothing. She's no star. Joe is so disrespectful towards rashidah. I don't think she said anything wrong to tahiry. She probably should have said it a little different idk. Erica Jean tried so hard for Saigon and he treats her so bad hopefully now she'll learn. He's crazy and needs therapy. It was overall a wack reunion. Atlanta your up!!! Lol
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:25pm
Tara looked like she was about to cry when Amina announced her pregnancy...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 36>
  Share Topic