FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Love and Hip Hop NY: Season 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 36>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 8:08pm
Thqt 2 but i meant with the drugs, you can tell she tried to stick it out thru the drugs but them fighting prob mad it worseso she left
Sponsored Links

miszscott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miszscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 8:40pm
I was not feeling Tara hair, but I loved Ericas even though she trifling.  I would have been upset just like Tara was about that song but damn Tara did you really get with this n! when he was in a relationship before? Had I knew that, I wouldn't had felt so bad for ya. Wink I guess this cycle keeps going with him and he aint giving a Shocked.
KFORKARESS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KFORKARESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 8:48pm
Cant wait for pt 2 bc pt 1 was wack.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:46pm
That song was nice...
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:04pm
Monique skin looks lighter but really nice. All the women on that stage look busted except Erica.
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:22pm
I wish that Mona Scott would get rid of that tired couple with the little boy(Erica Jean and Saigon, they added nothing to the show at all!

Edited by marie67 - Feb 03 2014 at 10:29pm
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:50pm
Amina is holding on for the dear life to be with Peter Gunz
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 11:03pm
Cant wait for next week....this was meh. Aninas pregnant like i thought. Tara still wants Peter. Yandy looked weird. Joe owes Tahiry an apology for actin out like that when she was there for him. Erica needs to just be with Rich already. They are crazy about eachother, but need to treat eachother better.
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 11:38pm
Yandy does look weird...is it the weight loss? Something is off with her smile...has it always been that way?
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 11:42pm
Just googled old pics of her...it seems to be a mixture of everything...weight loss, hair and makeup
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 36>
  Share Topic