FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Love and Hip Hop NY: Season 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 36>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 12:52pm
Peter ass ain't about to wear that ring.  Amina is a damn fool.  Fck you gonna have to ASK your husband where he's sleeping and being okay with him "sleeping over" with his kids.   I keep wondering if she's serious.  He literally told his wife that he lost his girlfriend so he's not trying to lose her.   Mind = Blown. 
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Peter ass ain't about to wear that ring.  Amina is a damn fool.  Fck you gonna have to ASK your husband where he's sleeping and being okay with him "sleeping over" with his kids.   I keep wondering if she's serious.  He literally told his wife that he lost his girlfriend so he's not trying to lose her.   Mind = Blown. 

Guuuuuuuurl

This can't be life. I refuse to believe this is life. Why in the hell does a wife have to let her
husband 'stay' with her because his long term gf threw him out and cut up all of his things????
WHY are his things not at home with his wife?

I just can't..
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 12:58pm
and i'm not impressed by aminas strained whispery azz voice either...
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 12:58pm
Lol I forgot about that Derri.  This niccah told Rich "Amina said I could stay with her".  WTF???LOL
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 1:16pm
it's just crazy on both sides. 

tara talking about how can he give anyone her "stuff" meanwhile he is consistantly sleeping on the couch.  wth?

furthermore...why doesn't he have a place to stay of his own anyway?  he's a 40 year old grown azz man who likes to throw out there that he has a grammy?  man...nicca get it together...

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

furthermore...why doesn't he have a place to stay of his own anyway?  he's a 40 year old grown azz man who likes to throw out there that he has a grammy?  man...nicca get it together...

SAY IT AGAIN!!!!

He's going all hard at Erica, talking sh*t about her vocal ability and personality, but this nicca aint got a place to stay? But he kept his wife a secret, not only from his girlfriend/baby moms, but from the world for months? But he's 44 and arguing/tryna fight a 20-something year-old woman in public? 

I hate ol' dusty ass niccas like him, because they always try to make other people's issues seem bigger than they're own, when their sh*t is the one stinking up the place. 
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 2:48pm
Im not impressed by Amina either Thought! She can strum that guitar and sing love ballads all she wants, her ass better cotton to a vocational trade because, I assure you no one will ever check for her lol. And Peter is a dumb bum, hopping from pillar to post is never attractive! Especially on a grown ass man. The real fool in this are Tara and Amina.

All in all, the storylines for LAHHNY this season are wack and contrived.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 8:02pm
the theme song needs to be changed to Nicki's stupid ho

Cuz all these women are stupid as they come

Mi cyan manage
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 8:48pm
peter is the scum of the earth. i've always heard about men like him but this is the first time seeing one in action. He's disgusting the way he lies and bounces back and forth between amina and tara. and he has no shame either.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:12pm
Peter is such a dusty ass bitchmade type nicca. And I still dont even know who this nicca is. 

My NYC peoples, did this dusty nicca do more than just that one song with a name I cant remember???
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 36>