Perfect Hair Collection

Love and Hip Hop NY: Season 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 36>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 10:49pm
[QUOTE=Qualified]That is exactly right! My mama always said, "how you get him, is how youll lose him!" Anddd she also told me " If you cant be the cake, dont you fucc around and be the crumbs!" Tara gets no more sympathy from me, after knowingly being the spare. Guess its time to become a civil engineer... *Build a Bridge* and get the hell over it! [/QUOTE

OMG!!LOLLOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:04am
Idk why guys do that. They have a girl their with and cheating with a trick on the side and once everything is out in the open they "miss the wifey" . Peter had me laughing he said he wanna do circles LOLEmbarrassedon tara
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:15am
I wish I could take that guitar and hit Amina in the head with it smh. That ring dont mean ish to Peter. Does she sing in the park like everyday for coins or something. Where the hell kmichelle comes from. Is she on the show?
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:36am
Erica is so reckless with her mouth omg LOLLOLLOLLOL. For some reason I thought Amina was going to say something to her but I guess not. Rich should have knew better then to put them near each other
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 5:08am
Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:

I wish I could take that guitar and hit Amina in the head with it smh. That ring dont mean ish to Peter. Does she sing in the park like everyday for coins or something. Where the hell kmichelle comes from. Is she on the show?
yes kmichellee  is on the show.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:24am
Rich is messy. I can't stand men like him. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Tara annoys me to no end. I can't stand sucka for love women who deal with mess for years and then want sympathy. You knew how Petey Gunz was. He showed you his true colors. This negro is pushing 50 yrs old and most likely isn't going to change for you. Move on before you get knocked up again.

Yandy talking to that girl about Mandeecees was unprofessional to me. 

K Michelle needs to go back to Atlanta

And that dude Saigon is seems bi polar or something. How do you invite someone to lunch to tell them that they ain't raising their kid (that you weren't even there for) right because the little boy doesn't talk as well as your other child. 
YoursTruly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoursTruly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 11:08am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by newin2009 newin2009 wrote:

I like Tara, and I hope she is able to get over Peter's lying butt. 13 years and 2 kids and absolutely NOTHING to show for it. Peter was staying with HER in that tiny apartment. I could partially understand if he was financially providing for her but.....he seems to be her 3rd child. 
Amina seems a bit clueless; easily controlled by Peter - she is....and it said because she does have musical talent. And soon as she gets signed...please get her teeth/mouth/jaw...whatever the cause is fixed! 

What....you don't like her baby dinosaur teef??!!! LOLLOLLOLCryCryCryCryDead
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 11:48am
i cannot even believe these chicks are pressed over peter ole dusty foot azz...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i cannot even believe these chicks are pressed over peter ole dusty foot azz...

Right. His Timbs look like they stank.
Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 12:51pm
^^^LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style