Perfect Hair Collection

Love and Hip Hop NY: Season 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 36>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 12:14am
have yall discussed Mendecees BM...the mother of M.J. who spends time with Yandy, is also the mother of his other son born less than a year before Yandy's?   She was calling Yandy a homewrecker on IG or something a couple wks back.  whassup with this?  I thought she claimed her and Mendecees had been together like 10 yrs.  I always assumed it was off/on but the fact that he had 2 children with this other chick makes her look a little....
Sponsored Links

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 12:35am
Tired of Saigon talking about I have a son. I would hate to be his other kids. Your kids are a month apart. I want to bring him to a specialize. He pulled a bitch movr holding her car door and tossing her purse.

So yandy couldn't invite other folks to her son b'day party. Uhh mendecee could send his attornery a letter stating that he gives permission for ysndy to discuss his case. Oh you can get married while one person is in jail.

Edited by QueenBee - Nov 26 2013 at 12:36am
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 12:39am
Amina better than me because I'd tell Peter to tell tara to quit stalking my Instagram because.I am not going to quit posting pics.

Peter lied to you Tara, not amina. Peter so wrong for admitting trying to be with both of them. Selfish bastard.

Mendeecee atty got in yandy azz. And she spent money on plane tickets to not get many answers.

Edited by QueenBee - Nov 26 2013 at 12:46am
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 7:49am
I'm sorry, but, umm, Yandy probably need to find someone else cause Mendeecee ain't getting out of that jail..

and Peter Gunz looks like Baracka from Mortal Combat.

Edited by EasterBell - Nov 26 2013 at 7:51am
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 8:15am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

have yall discussed Mendecees BM...the mother of M.J. who spends time with Yandy, is also the mother of his other son born less than a year before Yandy's?   She was calling Yandy a homewrecker on IG or something a couple wks back.  whassup with this?  I thought she claimed her and Mendecees had been together like 10 yrs.  I always assumed it was off/on but the fact that he had 2 children with this other chick makes her look a little....

That's not necessarily true. Mendeecee has 3 baby mothers.
Lil M- don't know her name
Another kid (who is less than a year older than yandy's)- don't know her name
omere - Yandy

lil M seem to spend time with both yandy and his other sibling. So the other chick doesn't have 2 kids by mendeeceee just 1. 
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 8:25am
Mendeecee has 3 BMs.. the one that wrote that tweet was his the BM (Erika..I think that's her name) to his 2nd child.. She is the one claiming Yandy was the side chick in her relationship with Mendeecee. I think Yandy is cool with Mendeecee's 1st BM..

Edited by EasterBell - Nov 26 2013 at 8:26am
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 8:32am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Tired of Saigon talking about I have a son. I would hate to be his other kids. Your kids are a month apart. I want to bring him to a specialize. He pulled a bitch movr holding her car door and tossing her purse.

So yandy couldn't invite other folks to her son b'day party. Uhh mendecee could send his attornery a letter stating that he gives permission for ysndy to discuss his case. Oh you can get married while one person is in jail.

Chilllllleeeee when he said specialize I said wait what? maybe you need to go to that specialize too sir. 

That scene seem scripted too. i'm criticizing you *points finger* negro pls you just started claiming this kid beginning of filming and admit you havent been around him enough. wth do you know?  smh. These people don't think about how their kids may feel later on in life. You practically on tv calling your toddle slow. 
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 10:24am

yea saigon was acting like a idiot at his bday party. you don't announce that you're the father and shout 'the boy is mine!'....that sh*t had to be embarrassing as fck....and he's an idiot for trying to fight his baby's mother. he only made himself look like a dummy when he was calling her a hood booger and a hoodrat, like bruh, YOU FCKED HER AND GOT HER PREGNANT!!! WHY ARE YOU FCKING RATS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!?!!

i feel for the kid because he probably is developing slow and his mom doesn't seem to bright so the kid just might need some professional help at this juncture of his life.
lucy1987 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lucy1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 10:28am

this show makes my head hurt, especially mr dirty feet pete.

sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 3:05pm
Yandy needs to stop acting like mendecees was arrested for a jay walking. He committed a federal offence. & he is facing the consequences.

I was almost offended when she had the audacity to say the lawyer goes to his family. As if he was mendecees' partner in crime. These damn ungrateful clients. I'm happy the lawyer was straight with her.

I almost wish he goes down. You do the crime, you do the crime.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 36>