BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Love and Hip Hop NY: Season 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 36>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Girl101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Girl101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Girl why even take a damn picture of that...

Girl it's from Tiffany & Co that's all that matters LOL
Sponsored Links

oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 11:50pm
@ Diamond Dust
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 12:01am
Lmaaaoooooo I legit didn't know what I was suppose to be seeing in that pic until I read the comment LOLLOLCryCry...I have a feeling she posted that to shade Cyn, no way in hell she was bragging...right? I really can't right now LOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 12:29am
Originally posted by Girl101 Girl101 wrote:

Just thought I'd post this here lol

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 12:30am
She petty for tryna stunt with those starter stud they use to pierce newborn ears with.......
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 12:38am
I aint never fcked a rapper nor been on reality tv, and I got diamonds bigger than that. 
Erica, bb, Imma need you to do better. You stuntin all wrong, ma.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 12:59am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

I aint never fcked a rapper nor been on reality tv, and I got diamonds bigger than that. 
Erica, bb, Imma need you to do better. You stuntin all wrong, ma.

This....
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 4:43am
Amina got slapped the f*ck up 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 9:29am
who ever is assiting in writing the scripts this season really needs to do better. This sh!t is insulting. Joe B's slip up...if indeed you had a woman over at your home in your bed & you took the time to change the sheets,
1-why would you fold the evidence and leave it in a chair right next to the bed?
2-If thairy did actual discover some shyt like that, you know damn well that would not be his or her reaction.

Then the entire storyline with "uptown baby" and his baby mama & wifey...The wife was at a open mic type of performance when she met with mendecees GF (can't remember her name)...so she didn't know "uptown baby" baby moms was even gonna be there...so riddle me this....why in the fcuk she walking round with her marriage license in her titty purse & blam it on the table like she playing a hand of spades??

WTF gon on round here??

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 1:47pm

They married for citizenship or at least to adjust her status. She was on some website a couple years ago talking about misusing her VWP status and her P1 visa expired so she wanted to apply for an O1.

I can't see it on my work computer but the link is on this page

She probably carries it around bc immigration soon come

Edited by AmiliaCabral - Nov 12 2013 at 1:53pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions