Love and Hip Hop NY: Season 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:58am
^^this.

Joe was defending Tahiry. He was coming from a I wish a n* would stance...he knows Rashida is all talk.
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:59am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Did Kmichelle make an appearance?

Nope not even sure why she was on the show...

Probably to fullfill her contract.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 11:03am
Whatever happened to Raqi?
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:25pm
i don't like how tara was acting like some old sage after her bird behavior. it took you 15 years to get your life boo. stahp trying to give advice. she should be focused on arranging play dates with her children and her new sister wife.

saigon's girl is proof if what miracles a nice figure and some good hair can do for a person with a beat face.

i don't understand the rashidah thing, maybe she is becoming more spiritual in her almost married life and doesn't want any booty model friends. but she needs to just ice tahiry out, i'm sure she won't notice. there is no way you're going to convince this lady to give up her sole source of income based on your moral objections. 

and joe should have kept his mouth shut. i hate when men get into fights with women. 

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:47pm
Rashida was the same one telling Yandy she slept with Mendeecees last season. 
And then she was wearing c-thru tight but shades Tahiry for wearing them in the next clip. 

Rashidah girl have a sit with your candy corn colored tracks!. I can't even call that a weave those are TRACKS BOO!!

smdh
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 4:19pm
Saigon sound like a women beater.

This reunion was boring.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 5:34pm
I hope its not to late for Amina to get that situation handled cause girl.........
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I hope its not to late for Amina to get that situation handled cause girl.........

She had the baby.
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

She had the baby.

Lank?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:11pm
they filmed the reunion in December so I don't think she had it yet.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536>
  Share Topic