BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Love and Hip Hop NY - Season 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 94>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:27am
Originally posted by thickblkbarbie thickblkbarbie wrote:

Only yt trash would say something that stupid..

lol

I think 99% are thinking this all the time

but to say it on TV......
Sponsored Links

tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:35pm
I miss kimbella on the show, she looked so pretty during here short appearance. She looks way better than she did last season. There were times when I was like... Is she high, because the way she would talk. But Tahiry needs to take here friends advice and just let joe go. You can def tell she still in love with him, cus during that studio session she couldn't keep here hands off him. Girl you need to either let him go, or go back to him. He seems like he'll ditch that funny lookin girl to go back to Tahiry. I thought his new girlfriend was cute until I saw the clip for next episode, and she didn't look to cute. She obviously needs to keep here hair in that Mohawk, cus that kimbella look doesn't work on her. Her teeth are annoying to me to
JasonWllms55 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonWllms55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 9:07am

Mendeecees Harris is about that life, allegedly. The Love & Hip Hop New York cast member is currently in jail in Rochester and stands accused of trafficking $2.5 million worth her0in and c0caine. 

Democrat and Chronicle reports:

While court records provide few details about the criminal case against Harris and his co-defendants, Ronald Walker and Tyrus Harris, the indictment shows that authorities have already seized more than $1.5 million from safety deposit boxes connected with the case.

Also seized was nearly $407,000 worth of jewelry and watches, including a $60,000 Rolex and another $35,000 Rolex.

Authorities are also pushing for the forfeiture of properties in Georgia and Baltimore.

Harris surrendered for arrest on the Rochester-area indictment on Jan. 24. He is expected to be arraigned in Rochester after a current trial in New Jersey. Harris' co-defendants have pleaded not guilty at arraignments in Rochester, records show.

Along with these drug charges, Harris also stands accused of s-xually assaulting an underage girl in New Jersey. Opening remarks of the trial—Harris is accused of getting fellatio from a then 15-year-old girl in 2011—were scheduled to begin January 29. But after his arrest in Rochester, we are unsure when the trial will begin.

Although it was thought Harris would be booted from the show after the NJ allegations, Love & Hip-Hop's creator, Mona Scott-Young, denied such claims.

Mendeecees Harris is seen putting his hands on an out of pocket personal trainer in a preview of the next episode that was seen at the conclusion of last night's new episode.

None of this should be a surprise to Harris who was reportedly indicted on the drug charges last fall and is accused of trafficking the drugs between 2005 and August 2012. You can take a look at the full indictment—Mendeecees' aliases are listed as "One" and "Uno"—right here.

--

Read more at http://hiphopwired.com/2013/02/05/love-hip-hop-nys-mendeecees-harris-accused-of-dealing-2-5m-in-heron-yayo/#BE5urFzzemdz64tD.99 

Edited by JasonWllms55 - Feb 06 2013 at 9:17am
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 9:17am

yeah I heard he was about that life too

I would never want a dude from the streets
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 9:59am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

yeah I heard he was about that life too

I would never want a dude from the streets

Yea I think I heard the same thing about a year ago, people were sayin that people from mendeeces's team or mendeeces himself got into it with Jim Jones last year and they were pretty much saying mendeeces was a street guy.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:02am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

I haven't liked Jen on this show at all. Her voice, her look, and everything annoys me. But that comment about being YT, I need someone to cancel this b*tch.

i agree. 

but how does Consquence "the strong muslim black pride" dude feel about her comments. 

and my thing is....is she was so "hot and white" why did is even having babies by a black man.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:50am
Jen the Pen is a racist bish.
She said she was angry and she didnt mean it.
Nah boo boo you meant it.

To recognize your white privilege is one thing to taunt someone about it is a different ball game.
Cons said they were "arguing about it" and that "she didn't mean it"

& WOW at mendeecees. Wth Yandy slept with?
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:14am
lol why does cons wear that gun holster thingy

Edited by Eden. - Feb 06 2013 at 11:15am
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

I haven't liked Jen on this show at all. Her voice, her look, and everything annoys me. But that comment about being YT, I need someone to cancel this b*tch.

i agree. 

but how does Consquence "the strong muslim black pride" dude feel about her comments. 

and my thing is....is she was so "hot and white" why did is even having babies by a black man.

But, how could you be the bolded and white this yt woman anyway ? She isn't even muslim.

This heaux meant what she said. They need to axe her.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 1:26pm
lol..

he put those paws on jimmy for disrespecting yandy after the last season.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 94>