Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Love and Hip Hop NY - Season 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 94>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:17pm
how does joe budden have money?
Sponsored Links

Serwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Serwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:19pm
I see Alex all the time...I saw her this morning

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:19pm
Why is Olivia still on the show Confused
JazziAce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JazziAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:20pm
Am I the only one that sees Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz when looking at Joe Budden and Kaylin?
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 10:48pm
How is Joe Budden surviving financially?

Tahiry is doing the most over Joe.

SMH @ Yandy's man going to the club in the middle of his baby shower

I wish Chrissy/Kimbella/Emily and Samoya were still on the show

Did anyone peep that Rashidah red head is the same Rashidah who was Evelyn's friend on season 1 of BBW and hates Jennifer. I know she used to own a shoe store that went out of business but "Upscale events?"
IDK about this season so far.
As for Black Ink SMH@ Ceasar for letting his staff walk on him like that.
Duchess is pretty.

Edited by stardaqueenb23 - Jan 07 2013 at 10:50pm
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:36am
This stuff seems fake....how does tahiry have a job as a waitress? I thought she was a "Urban Model". I dont mind her working but as a waitress really?
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:

This stuff seems fake....how does tahiry have a job as a waitress? I thought she was a "Urban Model". I dont mind her working but as a waitress really?

she has to pay the bills

you think they make a lot all the time

they are a dime a dozen and really need that extra push to stand out
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:45am
Based on what I saw of Tahiry in the shorts at the pool party, her body is natural and it is behaving like so. It's probably hard for her to compete with a lot of the younger, fake, cellulite free "models".

@femme, I think it's all slaughterhouse money...the group he's a part of was/is signed to shady records. I know that I see random mix tape and album shyt drop online from joe Budden but I never listen to it. He has enough of a following to do shows I guess.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:04pm
joe buddens tho?  wow.
JasonWllms55 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonWllms55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 8:10am

Former Lodi hip-hop reality TV star faces sex-assault trial

STAFF WRITER
THE RECORD

Jury selection began Wednesday in Hackensack for the trial of a hip-hop reality TV star accused of molesting an underage girl in Lodi two years ago.

Mandeecees Harris, a 34-year-old actor on the VH1 reality show “Love and Hip-Hop,” is charged with performing various sexual acts with a 15-year-old girl and inappropriately touching her at his former home in Lodi.

Bergen County prosecutors allege that Harris asked for and received oral sex from the girl and fondled her on various occasions between September 2009 and April 2010. He was arrested later that year and charged with aggravated sexual assault, criminal sexual contact and child endangerment. If convicted, he faces up to 20 years in prison.

Harris remains free without bail. He was not present in state Superior Court in Hackensackduring jury selection Wednesday. Court officials expect to have a full panel of jurors by Thursday, and attorneys are scheduled to make opening remarks on Jan. 29.

“Love and Hip Hop” debuted in 2011, with the third season premiering this week. The show’s website on VH1 describes Harris as “a well-known name throughout New York City.”

“Through the years he has been concentrating on his real estate endeavors, but now is focused on building an empire in the music industry,” reads his biography.

Harris owns Beat Factory studio in The Bronx and manages several New York City-based rappers, according to the biography.

Email: markos@northjersey.com

http://www.northjersey.com/news/crime_courts/Former_Lodi_hip-hop_reality_TV_star_faces_sex-assault_trial.html

Edited by JasonWllms55 - Jan 11 2013 at 8:12am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System