Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 291292293294295 425>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 3:12pm
So y'all mean to tell me if two chick you don't with come at you questioning you about anything but the weather you aint ton feel some type a way?

Lies, fallacies and fairytales.

Them heauxs couldn't ask me a damn thing......thats like that bish asking me.....
Sponsored Links

SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 3:18pm
^^^^True, and they asked in a condescending manner. Like b*tch we need receipts.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 3:19pm
Right!! Hell why are you betches even here? Why does it even matter? While she is that lil as boarding house with Niko.....Steebie ass in a the big ass rental with the bish that took him......chile I refuse....she still mad cause the new nicca is worse than the old one.....
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 3:20pm
I would have been mad about them questioning me and I would have told them so. We ain't friends...
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 4:00pm
Jose did the right by walking away and taking Steebie car.. She did real real good
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 9:30am
for the first time ever, I agree with Kirk.  No one is kissing my baby all on the mouth and face like that, just stay above the forehead....why are people so lax with their family members germs like it makes them any different than strangers on the street?  Those grandmothers and old ass aunties have been around for 60 years, do the math.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 9:44am
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

heres no commercial episode.  video is in the middle of the page

http://hiphopsince1987.com/2014/videos/love-hip-hop-atlanta-season-3-episode-1-full-video/

Queen it's not working
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 5:26pm
how is bambi getting all these roles? wasn't she trying to fucc benzino last season in bobby valentino's cabin?
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 5:30pm
That mouth of course
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

That mouth of course

makes sense
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair