Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 264265266267268 425>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 9:50am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Cant beleive that folks are giving wshh 'exclusive' interviews nowadays...

they are attention whores.....wshh is probably the only one checking for themLOL
Sponsored Links

*M. Gurl * View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote *M. Gurl * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 10:43am
I love how they mentioned in the beginning it wasn't leaked intentionally but promotes the tape at the end... just keep it 100 lol
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 10:45am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Cant beleive that folks are giving wshh 'exclusive' interviews nowadays...
wshh is the nigguh cnn
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 12:07pm
dying @ "get the vid, it comes out on monday the 21st...make sure you cop that"...these niggrums, i swear

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Findingmyme Findingmyme wrote:

I'm convinced he has her on something

Dick.
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 12:12pm
I can't. And Neckbone looks so icky! I just cannot.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Findingmyme Findingmyme wrote:

I'm convinced he has her on something

Dick.
Mimi is "dicknotized"...

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 2:29pm
It disgusts me how she LIES and says she don't know how it got "leaked", promotes the tape, and then mentions how she will have to 'explain' to her daughter and her nieces and nephews in the same breath without batting an eye. Dead

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 5:55pm
They thought they could control the distribution of this?  I mean obviously you can make something and copy-write and sue anybody who uses w/o permission but this is the internet age.    Everything is free once someone uploads it.  Should get your money up front for doing it and accept that it will be distributed freely.  Did they really think it would be exclusive, viewed in private homes only and only by paying adults.  Lol. 
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 6:21pm
If someone really wanted a sextape barred from being shown, it can be done. All the sex tapes that get on the air is meant to be on the air.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 264265266267268 425>
  Share Topic