Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Louisiana Doctor Sues Saks Fifth Avenue For Racial
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Louisiana Doctor Sues Saks Fifth Avenue For Racial

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 2:07pm
But....nevermind. Ermm
Sponsored Links

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i had to reread the article because i thought i missed the part where security grabbed her by the arm and perped walked her through the store and demanded to go through her purse, called the police and had her arrested.

I kept reading thinking I was going to find some real harassment^^^, not the imaginary butt-hurt type.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 2:32pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

1. Ask for the manager and clerk that gave you the perfume .

2.File a formal complaint against the white girl .

3.Never wear clip in hair while performing surgery .

4.Apologize to the black community for any attempts to contact Rev . Sharpton .

The courts and NACCP are busy trying to stop racist cops .

The foot doctor needs to take several seats .

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 3:53pm
lol @ her taking the perfume bottles into the changing room with her....now you know better than to do that LOL
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 3:55pm
Yeah, that is a flimsy lawsuit. She took the items to the dressing room? Who does that?
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:11pm
I bet she didn't even return those other purchases before she left; since she felt all discriminated against and all.
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:17pm
This is why I make all of my luxury purchases (and even any item that is likely to have an anti-theft tag) ONLINE.  I don't need the salespeople, the shopping bag, and the experience to stroke my ego.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:21pm
well I can say that I like paying for everything in one transaction, so there are times where I take things from different departments and pay for everything all at once. I know the story doesn't go deep enough, but I shop in places like that and those snooty $14 an hr hoes be acting like they looking down on a nig.ga. It might seem like butthurtness in this story, but i can totally see how this story played out in my head with the sales associated behaving in an inappropriate rude way towards her because she was just a black woman shopping at Saks who has no business there nor can she afford the things there. I say continue with the lawsuit and when Saks trains their employees let them know that their customers come in all races. Bitches. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:34pm
^^thanked!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair