Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Motherhood
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lost...

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lost...
    Posted: May 17 2013 at 5:39pm
Ok I am really starting to feel as if i'm a bad parent. I work full time and the kids are in school part time then aftercare until I get off work. By the time we get home i'm so tired, frustrated and hungry, all of thee above. So I cook dinner, some nights we eat simple meals, then it's bedtime for kids and I try to have mommy time for like 2 hrs or so before I crash out. So point is I don't do anything with my kids period, weekends (saturdays) I work as well half a day, but I just don't know what to do with them. I have 2 girls 12 and 7....I'm making ends meat with my pay so I really have no money to splurge. What can I do with them that's not expensive?

All I know is work & bills. 

Really getn bummed and depressed. Cry

Any ideas anybody?
Sponsored Links

FearlessNik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FearlessNik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 1:39am
Where is the father? Can he provide financial support?

Girl there are tons of cheap/ free things to do. Go to the park, many museums have free days with no admission charge. You can do arts and craft with them using things from around the house. You can let them play dress up in your clothes and makeup (I would only do this supervised because next thing you know all you lipstick is gone).  

texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 6:34pm
I would just like to add that the best thing you can do on top of being a good role model is helping them with their homework, encouraging them and teaching them. We used to sit in the kitchen while my mom cooked and she would help us with our homework or drill us on things we learned that day. It could also be fun to find simple basic things to cook that they could do with you.

Anything that gets them involved and you guys talking.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic