BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Lost loves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 7:11am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Woman, do you know how many orgasms you denied yourself in the name of God?!

My atheist butt would date a believer! As long as there's no disrespect over conflicting beliefs, I think it's worth a try!

Oh Nala, at least be his friend. :(

I think my main problem really  that if I had ever brung him to my family that they would reject both him and me. My family will do that... just completely disown you... if you dont meet up to their expectations, and i was scared. but then i thought about it more after a couple of months and realized that i was limiting myself and that im a grown woman. i aint gotta worry about what people will say or do. But then it was too late anyway cuz i no longer had his numberCry
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 7:16am
Girl, Facebook!

Get your e-stalker on.

Ain't no shame in reconnecting
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 7:27am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Girl, Facebook!

Get your e-stalker on.

Ain't no shame in reconnecting

I already tried finding him on facebook, instagram, twitter, ang linkedin! he doesn't even have an account unless its under a different name or unless i completely forgot how to spell his last name. he told me before that he always drove his car in the morning to a certain korean grocery store (the one we met at) every morning by 7 and went jogging, so I would come there sometimes by 6:30, sitting in my car like a creep, but each time he was never there
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 7:30am
yes Cry
sometimes i feel like i want to go for it but if it's meant to be it will happen. Just like the first time.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 7:30am
naw
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 9:01am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

There's a guy that I sometimes think about who is very sweet and kind. I see him all the time and the emotional side of me wants to let him in and start something with him but then my rational side is like hell no (he kind of looks like a mix of Icejjfish and TyreseCry). I already know that I will never be with him or ever ever ever ever show him to my parents, but I can see in his eyes that he likes me and I feel some type of way

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 9:02am
lol love? what's that?
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Yep.....just had a baby.....I was disgusted.....what if me and Mr00 breakup......
A few months ago, my cousin was talking about a former neighbor/high school friend of mine who was one of my crushes was about to have another baby and in the back of my mind I'm like, "ErmmThat should have been our baby."
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 5:29pm
YUP my ex was looking for me he was my first love broke it in & broke my po lil teenage heart when he moved to VA. Im very paranoid so his mother started chatting with me first I knew something was up because she never liked me but I can remember egging her door
she gave him my info and he said he will be up here in the spring but he has a eight month old I don't do men with babies.
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 5:31pm
my first love.. puppy love but still
found out he has a daughter now and i cant take it.. 

kind of sucks i haven't spoke to him in 5 years Cry
i kind of figured, if it was meant for us to find our way back, we would

guess not

Edited by missunfoolish - Mar 26 2014 at 5:32pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training