Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Lost loves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:59am
Yuck nala! I can't even imagine that mug hybrid
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 1:00am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Femme, you've never caught a breeze of "his" cologne and instantly wondered where he was?

Unless u really haven't, and in that case thanks for participating.

no i really haven't

when the break up is fresh, i'll miss him...but there isn't a guy i've dated that i currently wish i could be with

i had a crush on a guy for years and we were always with someone else, when we were finally both single and hooked up, the sex was trash...i was extremely disappointed

but i only wanted him because i couldn't have him...that's all ive got lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 1:11am
Ooh. I've been there. I tried it again thinking it was a fluke. Sadness ensued. Then bargaining with myself. He lost lol. That's the worst.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 1:11am
I loved this scene in eves bayou when Mozelle talked about her long lost love coming back for her.  That's some romantic ish to me Embarrassed

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 1:12am
I already posted this but there was a guy I had met at a grocery store a few months back. He saw me in his car while I was pushing my shopping cart and offered  to put my groceries in my trunk. I was like wth does this guy want, I hope he isnt some weirdo (because at that time alot of weird jamaican men had been approaching meErmm). But he was really nice and we talked for 30 minutes and then he gave me his phone number. 
He was cute, intelligent, and he had a really nice car so I was like lemme just call this dude right here. So I called him, and we just started hanging out. Then a month later, he let me know that he was an atheist, and I was likeStern Smile. It wasn't gonna work out because I wanted someone who put God first in their life. So then I just stopped calling him, but I fel like that was the biggest mistake I ever made in my life because he was a great guy

Edited by nala52808 - Mar 26 2014 at 1:15am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 1:14am
I may as well tell the story now lol. He was so fine. Built, grey eyes, gorgeous. I met him in college, but he always had a girl. At 23, I found out he was my friends cousin. I made my friend give me his number. On New Years I told him I was taking him down. His thang was huge! I was happy. This negro kept complaining about his asthma! His stroke was terrible. He couldn't handle anything talking bout he's gonna cum. Just awful. Then he i tried again the next morning. Still wack. I ignored all his calls and when I see him at functions I leave.

Eta: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that boy had in contacts! CONTACTS! Real eyes realize real lies!

Edited by creole booty - Mar 26 2014 at 1:18am
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 1:15am
Just high school crushes.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 1:17am
Awwww that's sweet mixer.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 1:19am
Don't remind me.LOLOh and old babysitter. Probably my biggest crush ever. I've been wanting to talk about that.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 1:22am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Yuck nala! I can't even imagine that mug hybrid

I think if I posted his picture, all of ya'll's eyes would start burning cuz he's not the cutest nicca in da worldCry. I was like nuh-uh, let me not even try to entertain this nicca because he has the dominant gene of fugly and I have the carrier gene of ugly from my daddy's side so there would be no hope whatsoever for my kids to come out cute or even normal
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic