Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Lost loves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lost loves
    Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:45am
Corny story time! Do u have any long lost loves? Is there anyone that u still think about? Anyone who just runs across ur mind? Is there any place where u wanna be?

I just saw my back up plan on Facebook with an awesome, beautiful, successful woman. That's a good look for him, but...he's supposed to collect dust just in case I need him: (

Sharing is caring.
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:47am
Geek
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:50am
no
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:50am
Femme, you've never caught a breeze of "his" cologne and instantly wondered where he was?

Unless u really haven't, and in that case thanks for participating.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:52am
No, but this had always been a huge fear of mine for the future

but sometimes I wonder what would have happened if we were still together (but *NOT in the long lost love type of way lol)

Edited by Lite Brite - Mar 26 2014 at 12:57am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:54am
lol @ collect dust until i need him. 

i hate to admit i still think of a certain person. hes still around...we talk often..and he usually says things that are stupid and it snaps me out of that i miss you stuff. we had good times tho. and we're still bfk (best friends kinda)actually......i cant get rid of him, now that i think about it. Confused

Edited by Lady ICE - Mar 26 2014 at 12:57am
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:55am
no. when I'm done , I'm done. I've never had lingering feelings. It's like a switch turns off. It's weird. lol

but I love to hear / read long lost love stories

*gets a cup of cider*
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:57am
Yea this one girl. I really liked her but every time she wanted to hang out I would say some stupid excuse on why I couldn't. She lived so farrrr away! Every where she wanted to meet was too far lol

She's getting married now and she has a baby by the dude

F*ck her

Slut

Sleepy
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:58am
There's a guy that I sometimes think about who is very sweet and kind. I see him all the time and the emotional side of me wants to let him in and start something with him but then my rational side is like hell no (he kind of looks like a mix of Icejjfish and TyreseCry). I already know that I will never be with him or ever ever ever ever show him to my parents, but I can see in his eyes that he likes me and I feel some type of way
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:58am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Yea this one girl. I really liked her but every time she wanted to hang out I would say some stupid excuse on why I couldn't. She lived so farrrr away! Every where she wanted to meet was too far lol

She's getting married now and she has a baby by the dude

F*ck her

Slut

Sleepy
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training