BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Losing Your Virginity / Your First Time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:46am

damn yall lol
Sponsored Links

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:50am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!

We were both virgins and had no clue what we were doing. I honestly think the only reason we even.did it is cuz he had older brothers who influenced him, and I was in puppy love.

To show you how dumb we were, we didn't even know what "female arousal" was. He touched me down there and instead of "wet", this fool asked me why I was OILY down there. Sad part is, my dumb ass didn't know any better so I was just embarrassed and trying to figure out why I had an oily pum-pum.

I remember feeling really weird the whole time like something was off, but I just chalked it up as nerves. Come to find out his creepy ass, grown ass brother was hiding in the adjoining bathroom watching us the whole damn time.

We were together off and on another 4-5 years and only had sex 3 more times . I thought I hated sex and never got the hype...then I got my first REAL piece of wood and realized what I was missing out on .

We talk every now and then, and he always brings up how he was my first, and you never forget your first, its never as good as your first time...

I don't have the heart to tell him that after I got my first real piece, cried from the pain, and saw blood that I don't even think he was ever actually IN me .

Well where the hell was he? lol
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:11pm
ShadyLday, Eanaj and Sunshine have killed me

I was too young to be doing what i was doing. But, we were on AIM and i told him i wanted to , so he calls me and we make plans for me to come over. I go to his house, we start in his room, and JE "Let's get married rmx" was playing ... it wasn't intentional, it was on the radio. so he's trying to get "it" in and it wasn't really working, cause i was in too much pain, then his mother came home, and since his room was inside of his parents, we decided to "relocate" into his aunts bedroom. So he hit's the "play" button on iTunes and 'What's it gonna be' starts playing. He didn't stay IN, he went in and out, which i think made it more painful, because i was being rammed. I didn't bleed that day, but the second time (or third if day 1 counts as 2) i saw blood in my underwear later, the 2nd day, my mom just knew, and got drunk and cried to my aunt.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:16pm
I didn't bleed my first time so I was accused of not being a virgin.
greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

friend of a friend's brother
very painful.
Only slept with him twice
bled both times
and then bled again the first time with my ex.
My dad said he aint do it right if I bled that many times Sleepy

WTF?????
greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

friend of a friend's brother
very painful.
Only slept with him twice
bled both times
and then bled again the first time with my ex.
My dad said he aint do it right if I bled that many times Sleepy

Wt... Wtf?
greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

lol your dad knows?

i remember my dad sat me down and said

"you only get one p-ussy it's special and you should use it wisely"

lmfao

my dad is so ghetto

Love it!! My mom sad, don't let boys run in and out if you because your hole will be large enough a car can drive through!
rubynaturalprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote rubynaturalprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:32pm

LOL I like this thread. 

I cant forget my first time. 

April/2003. high school bf. puppy love. He was my first. I wasnt his.  I made him wait for a year, ( I liked the idea of being a virgin and him wanting me) we did it in the park outside of my high school.  I still remember the tree we did it behind and everything, wonder if its still there.......

We had been leading up to sex for a while (doing oral, touching). He lived by our HS so we would go to his house after school and mess around all the time. His parents were home this day though. this time he was like " just the tip"  he did that for a min and then he asked me did I want him to put it all the way in, I said yes, he kissed me and went for it. 

I remember him sliding it in and stroking a few times and then feeling my hymen break, in my mind I was like, "was that my cherry" I gasped. he was not small so it hurt a bit he was very gentle and did slow strokes and kissing the whole time. My mind was blown, it really felt great.   After I got home he called me to see if I was ok and and how I felt etc. 

Some of ya'll stories are hilarious!! LOL 
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

lol your dad knows?

i remember my dad sat me down and said
"you only get one p-ussy it's special and you should use it wisely"
lmfao
my dad is so ghetto

yeah my mom told him Sleepy
he was livid.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 4:23pm
16..w/ my future ex husband..(Thank God)

After the prom,stereotypical, I know. Hurt like Hell..and hurt the next time..after that, it got better..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic