FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLord, Im Sorry!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Author
nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lord, Im Sorry!!
    Posted: Jul 31 2008 at 12:16pm
Lord, I'm Sorry!
Bishop Donald Hilliard

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit:  a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. Psalms 51:17 (KJV)

Un-repented sin can lead to a stronghold.  You see first of all I need to be sorry for my sin, not because I got caught in it.  I want to be sorry for my sin because I displeased God. 

I want to be sorry for my sin because I transgressed against the God that has done so much for me.  I don't want to act like I'm sorry because you caught me or because you read my phone bill and my phone bill was not right.  I don't want to be sorry because someone exposed me.  I don't want to be sorry because someone got pregnant out of wedlock.  I don't want to be sorry because you caught me in the Lotto line.  I want to be sorry because I'm sorry. 

And until we have confessed our sin before a Holy God, all our sin - everything that displeases Him, we walk around with unforgiven sin and we build strongholds up in our lives. 

Join me in prayer--

Lord,

I ask forgiveness for my sin.  I am truly sorry that I have sinned against you and you only.    I confess all of my sin, those done consciously and unconsciously and I am truly sorry that I have transgressed against you.  Wash me pure with the blood of the Lamb.  Create in me a new heart and renew a right spirit within me that I may worship you in spirit and in truth and leave a sanctified life before you.

In Jesus' Name... amen.

Sponsored Links

Zuriel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2008 at 3:56am
Thumbs%20Up IJN, amen!
Gezelle View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2008 at 12:08am
amen!Embarrassed
Jean View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2008 at 3:29pm
Thank you Nella...blessed is the name of the Lord Jesus!
Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic