Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Curls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Loose Curls?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
lightskincurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightskincurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Loose Curls?
    Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 11:21pm
Hello, I'm new to this site so I apologize if I'm not in the right forum. Anyways, I'm a mixed male. I have pretty tight curls when my hair is grown out (afro). But I've always wanted looser curls. I currently use Motions Define My Curls Creme, and I like it a lot, but it's still not giving me the results I'm looking for. I want loose curls. Sort of like Cory from the new season of The Real World (link below). Are there any products that someone could suggest I use or any tips that would help get the results I'm looking for? Thank you everyone for your feedback! Smile

http://mtv.mtvnimages.com/uri/mgid:uma:image:mtv.com:8820520%3FmaxDimension%3D900

Edited by lightskincurly - Jan 13 2014 at 11:25pm
Sponsored Links

yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 6:10pm
hello!
we'd have to see a pic of your hair to compare.
it could be as simple as bantu knots or ecostyler gel, conditioner, and a denman brush to make your curls pop. if it's a completely different texture, you might have to resort to chemicals such as a texturizer but that's the most extreme.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 1:49am

Buy S curl texturizer & maintenance products from Sally's beauty supply.

Edited by LadyAradia - Feb 21 2014 at 2:01am
littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 6:35pm
it looks to me like he's got gel and serum in his hair. i recommend :

I would say just add a lot of gel to it and individually create the curls. you'll have to manufacture them because it doesn't look as though your hair is naturally defined. so first wash your hair and while your hair is still wet or damp apply copious amounts of gel. distribute it so that every single strand is coated and coil your hair using the finger-coiling technique, where you just wrap your hair around your finger. do that all over your head. and then allow it to dry/set in place, and that should last you a few days or weeks if you don't wash your hair or don't rough up the style. 
that's the only technique i know that doesn't involve a texturizer

which happens to be the same advice i gave this guy: http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/need-help-getting-curls_topic368999.html

as others have said, if you don't grow 'em naturally, you gotta create them artificially or use chemicals. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply