Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Looks to me like Idris is gonna be a daddy again
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looks to me like Idris is gonna be a daddy again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:11am
Sponsored Links

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:04am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

He's wearing a ring on his pinky right next to his ring finger now so I'm thinking he may already be married and hiding that too. Cry

There is also something going on with the due date. I'm thinking he was cheating on the other makeup artist girl, not his wife the MUA but the other one and is hiding that to keep her from going HAM on him on the gossip sites. He may have gotten this lil girl pregnant within a month or so of seeing her.
Dead
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:07am
smh.  she let that man hit raw?  Well I know why she let him hit raw but why is my bai out here fuccin' these females raw?  why?
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

smh.  she let that man hit raw?  Well I know why she let him hit raw but why is my bai out here fuccin' these females raw?  why?

I believe from what I've seen and read that there was alcohol involved. A LOT of alcohol. Beer

LOLLOLLOL
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:02pm
Aww manLOL
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Aww manLOL

Well you know Idris has a rep for liking booze, ratchet poo poo and serial cheating. LOL

Plus he's been going through for the last few years, some put on him through no fault of his own and some self-inflicted. His situation seems to be sobering him up now and he's wondering, "How the eff did I get here?". Confused

He looks worn out, beat down and very unhappy. Life's hangover is hitting him hard it seems. Po baby.

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:53pm
Keep your fine head up Idris okay boo
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 4:59pm
He needs to corral his chickens. They're the ones that leaked the pregnancy in the first place.Disapprove

Now that he's admitted that he's with her and that she's pregnant that cuts some of their hold on him. Brows may be raised about her age and the fact that he was cheating on his long term girlfriend Candice but that will fizzle out pretty quickly. I swear I think he was doing her and her whole crew by some of one of one her friends posts and pics but his "girlfriend" is the one that got pregnant first.

The only thing that can trip him up is if this baby ain't his either, there are any "home movies" or Candice gets a gig on Hollywood Exes. LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic