Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

looking like everyone else

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

Author
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 6:40pm
I don't mind looking the same as everyone else as long as my hair looks the best it can then its all good.

I wear all types of hair and I'm very open that its a weave/lace front etc.

I'm too lazy to lie... plus too many Fed Ex & DHL packages come for me at work!

Edited by cosmogirl - Sep 28 2013 at 7:04pm
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 6:54pm
You right cosmo
But I remember seeing a youtube meet up vid
and all of them had the same middle part install
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 7:38pm
I'm amening the heck out of this thread.
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by MrsBishop MrsBishop wrote:

Thank you! I agree with you 100% like what type of job does someone orange 50 inch weave have? Im trying to start my career so Im completely over the "basic b" looks. Length texture and color probably is the best way to be different. For instance dont ombre your hair. If I see one more tired ombre

OMGGGG and when these heauxs do OMBRE its not even a REAL OMBRE!!!! like really ? come on honey all your really doing is bleaching your ends. uggggh!  Dead
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 12:12am
That's all I see everywhere! Ass length hair with bleached ends on everyone!!! And just because you have it in your hair don't make u fine! Chicks looking like Rasbusha with weave bouncing off their ass...
MrsBishop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsBishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 10:17am
exactly! I have a girl on my instagram that sells hair and she keeps deeping ends in bleach and posting talking about custom ombre!! The worst part is that she didnt even cut the dead ends of the weave, so the "ombre" was just magnifying the horrible ends. 
MrsBishop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsBishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 10:26am
omg youtube meetup pictures are the worst!!! I remember one they had in NY and may 7 out of 10 had 20 inches of 7 bundles of  deep curly hair. Which just killed the mood of the hair for me!
xtinedelay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xtinedelay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 12:25pm
I always wonder just what people do. I've never seen anyone with 20 something inch weaves. At least not in the corporate world.

I usually think at this point most of the gurus on YT stay at home and make money off their channels and stuff. In the workplace I see 16-18 max and that's pushing it and rare. I rarely see Rapunzels in suits 8-5.

Could be my side of town. I'm sure on the SW side I'd probably see it more work wise. I do see it but these girls look at least 23 max and still in college.

Edited by xtinedelay - Sep 29 2013 at 12:26pm
LovelyLexi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLexi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 5:31pm
I agree with EVERYTHING written above...and yes...i have fell victim to the 28 inch "Brazilian QHP/Kim K layered look...with the 2-tone...*cough mean ombré* , but after two weeks of walking around Atlanta and seeing 3 out of four blk women with that look..turned me completely off..went back to my Kinky Curly/KS quick as hell

PS: I dnt rock the fly swatter eyelashes nor the 10 pounds of Banana Powder highlight under the eye...so I looked decent, but still a walkin clone

Edited by LovelyLexi - Sep 30 2013 at 5:32pm
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 7:37pm
Lmaoo!! The dreaded Kim k curls lawd. If see one more chick with that or the Rihanna/Cassie half shaven half long weave to the side.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style