Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

LOOKING FOR LEGIT VENDOR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
London305 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote London305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2016 at 5:52pm
Should be just *hair media* youd prolly get furture i get it though if your looking to start a business asking someone to give you a vendor is the easy way out .. Everyone should put work in but maybe they dont know how to look or what to look for or where to start ... And also the women that are business owners already what cha doing here ? You got the answers right ? And to women here for everything like me if i like a hair company im sharing my experence if i dont im sharing my experence if i want to ask a ? About quality whats wrong with that there wouldnt be a site to discuss hair if we couldnt discuss hair 😕 Yall just made yall own rules
Sponsored Links

Asiatic Crownz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Asiatic Crownz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2016 at 11:21pm
I have a new site call asiaticcrownz.bigcartel.com,  I just bought 5 kilograms of Indian hair from 3 south Indian temples, The hair is virgin and will lasts up to 12-24 months. This is the real hair from real donors. also check out the youtube channel asiatic crownz.
LuckyLibra10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckyLibra10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2016 at 10:10am
Do you sell raw hair?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asiatic Crownz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2016 at 12:12pm
I sell wefted single drawn hair
makeup112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeup112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2016 at 3:25pm
i sell raw hairs, thanks for my vendorHeart

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asiatic Crownz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2016 at 5:51pm
Hi, Our company is currently has a big sale for any person or company to purchase about 5 kilograms(that is about 48 bundles) of Virgin Indian Temple Hair extensions for a flat 3000$ that includes free shipping to any state in the US and Canada. Email us for serious Inquiry

buying per bundle is also an option
LuckyLibra10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckyLibra10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2016 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Asiatic Crownz Asiatic Crownz wrote:

Hi, Our company is currently has a big sale for any person or company to
purchase about 5 kilograms(that is about 48 bundles) of Virgin Indian
Temple Hair extensions for a flat 3000$ that includes free shipping to
any state in the US and Canada. Email us for serious Inquiry

buying per bundle is also an option

Do you have an Instagram?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asiatic Crownz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2016 at 5:58pm
Yes @asiatic_crownz.... website is asiaticcrownz.bigcartel.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asiatic Crownz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2016 at 5:59pm
IG: asiatic_crownz    website: asiaticcrownz.bigcartel.com
Carol Jackson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2016 at 2:04pm
Hello dear!

This is Carol from Bellahair Inc, our company produce 100% virgin human hair with good quality which will satisfy all your needs. I saw you were having some difficulty in finding legit hair vendors, so I am sure you will be interested in building a business relationship with us. 

The link below is our website, please take a look so you can fully trust our brand and productTongue:
http://www.bellahairchina.com

Compare with all the aliexpress vendors you have long been searched online, we provide you a better way of shopping!!---Bella hair product have business office and showroom located in New York, here is our address:    63-44 Saunders Street, Flushing,NY, 11374

if it is convenient of you, please feel free to visit our office from 10:00am -6:00pm on weekdays, we will be at your service ! you can also text me any time or find me on yahoo messenger! I am looking forward to cooperate with you!

Wish you have a wonderful day!

Carol
caroljackson0427@yahoo.com
BellaHair Product
 63-44 Saunders Street, Flushing,NY, 11374

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic