Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

LOOKING FOR LEGIT VENDOR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kinsey2015 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinsey2015 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2015 at 11:28pm
Please check this site:

www.charmh.com/products/

you can find what you need. For wholesale, please contact with the admin.
Sponsored Links

comfortindianhairs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote comfortindianhairs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2016 at 2:28pm
welcome to visit www.comfortindianhairs.com to buy 100% Natural wavy and 100% Natural Indian curly directly from South India Tamilnadu Pondicherry.

we sell Remy Hair with good quality at affordable price
Lady.Leader View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady.Leader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2016 at 5:22am

Although I see what the other ladies are saying I know what you mean as well. Of course the hair is not real virgin but when you try to explain that to clients they look at you crazy when you say remy so you just have to stick to the terms that they understand.

As far as finding a vendor, you have to be strategic. There are certain keywords that you have to look for to determine if a vendor is worth your time or not. Yes, sampling is necessary and a great idea but that can end up costing you a lot of time and money if you are just randomly sampling. You have to take a little time out to do research because some of those Chinese vendors are just straight up scam artist.

I have created an online course that tell you exactly what to look for when weeding out the trading company to find a true manufacture. It even shows you a video of me going on line and showing you exactly how to do yourresearch. PM me if you would like more information about the class.

SN: I apologize to the group if offering a service in the blog is not allowed but there is little information out there about getting started in the virgin hair industry. Many women are going into debt trying to start their company by trial and error so I feel obligated to offer any information that can prevent that.

duotemplehair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duotemplehair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2016 at 8:00am

Hello

I am Suraj business partner of Duo Temple Hair Exports LLP. We are located in bangalore city, India and a registered business with the government of India. We are into processing and exporting of temple virgin remy hair bulk and weft. All our products are manufactured with 100% temple hair in our associated units in Andhra and Tamil Nadu. We use only have from south indian temples from karnataka, andhra, tamil nadu directly sourced by us. All out product is 100% with cuticle and with natural texture and colour. We are supply 500kg of hair monthly and we have capacity to supply more if required. We not only supply the best hair we also provide the best service which is rare in this industry. We do the bellow products.

Remy single drawn bulk hair straight/wavy, curly texture sizes from 10" to 31"
Remy single drawn weft hair straight,wavy,curly sizes from 10" to 32"
All the hair natural colour and natural texture every bundle is unique. We sell only in KG's.
We are always looking for clients to do long term business with. We only stock raw hair and we only process the hair after order and payment confirmation from our clients because different clients have different requirement. We usually need 8 working days to make any order but delivery time is subjected to raw material availability and quantity of order. We take only payments to our company bank account and Paypal in certain cases and ship through UPS, Fedex, DHL with tracking. If your interested in our product or need more information please let me know. Please whatsapp me.

Thank you,
Suraj Suresh
+91-9481612233
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2016 at 3:34pm
honey* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honey* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2016 at 8:02pm
^ lolol
jalessia_marie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jalessia_marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2016 at 1:57pm
Do NOT order anything from @cometakeapuff on IG. website is cometakeapuff.com. She is becoming quite known on instagram and has over 100K followers and pages promoting her work. She is scamming people. I ordered from her and she told me I would receive my item in 2 weeks. Well as 3 weeks came I messaged her and she had the audacity to say "you're being impatient as hell" "shipping is 32+ days" "stop hounding me" "if you message me one more time today I PROMISE I WILL BLOCK YOU". I saved all the messages between her and I to show others because this is not ok and she is so unprofessional. Let me be a lesson to everyone. Please spread the word.
London305 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote London305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2016 at 5:15pm
So SOMEBODY TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT IS THIS SITE FOR SINCE NOONE WANTS TO "HELP" and bo1 talks ABOUT VENDORS N STUFF LOL IM SO CONFUSED MAN WHAT DO YALL TALK ABOUT THEN I SEE TJE SAME RANTS EVERYDAY
IamAJ625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IamAJ625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2016 at 5:27pm
This is just an open discussion forum meant to share experiences and tips on hair ranging from purchases and experiences with companies to hair care. It's more for the consumer than the business. If individuals want to make a dollar, that's fine and dandy but don't blatantly come on here asking for a horse and a carriage. NO!

YOU do your part to build your brand and stop relying on everyone around you to pave the way. (not you personally) like we could all do the same thing. It's lazy and irresponsible as an upcoming entrepreneur to expect for things to just be just told or given. I'm a business owner and I wouldn't dare do such a thing. Put the work in.
London305 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote London305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2016 at 5:46pm
Yeah still confused i do see girls come on here and bluntly ask for a vendor to buy whole sale i think thats annoying but anytime any new person comes n responds or ask a ? People start with the codes and OH DONT COME HERE FOR THAT ! Lol i just laugh and get sad i wanna ask a ? And i wont because i dont want people to chew my
Head off seems like nothing going on here but people asking for whole sellers and people being upset i just wanna know how to upload a pic of the nasty hair i bought and dont want girls to make the same mistake and i KNOW no1 will answer me because u cant ask sh*t on here and idc it shouldnt be this way Real self isnt like this girls dont hide doctors and valid information only this here site i cant deal nothing from here has been helpful at all lol not even a positive feed back at all
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic