Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Looking for curly hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CurlsnWaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurlsnWaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 3:28am
I'm a new user and I need to write a post about YUMMY HAIR EXTENSIONS deep curly. But the forums keep saying I do not have permission, can anyone help me to do this so I can share my current story
??
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote CurlsnWaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 3:37am
Actually it doesn't matter, I rather just get it out cos the way they are treating me, theyre treating me like dirt.

I have tried and tried with this company, emails, instagram, I have been ingnored and blocked so I have had to file a ripoff report on them, then I notice someone else has had the same issue but they rectified it. So BEWARE of YUMMY HAIR EXTENSIONS company.

Here is the link to my story but if anyone knows how I can make a topic about this mess please let me know.

http://www.ripoffre.com/r/Yummy-Hair-Extensions/internet/Yummy-Hair-Extensions-aka-Yummy-Hair-aka-YME-Yummy-hair-ignored-my-emails-and-blocked-m-1152286 - Ripoff Report regarding worst treatment and bad hair batch from Yummy Hair

sad waste of money
Gawdess_J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gawdess_J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 8:33am
Originally posted by CurlsnWaves CurlsnWaves wrote:

Actually it doesn't matter, I rather just get it out cos the way they are treating me, theyre treating me like dirt.

I have tried and tried with this company, emails, instagram, I have been ingnored and blocked so I have had to file a ripoff report on them, then I notice someone else has had the same issue but they rectified it. So BEWARE of YUMMY HAIR EXTENSIONS company.

Here is the link to my story but if anyone knows how I can make a topic about this mess please let me know.

http://www.ripoffre.com/r/Yummy-Hair-Extensions/internet/Yummy-Hair-Extensions-aka-Yummy-Hair-aka-YME-Yummy-hair-ignored-my-emails-and-blocked-m-1152286 - Ripoff Report regarding worst treatment and bad hair batch from Yummy Hair</a>

sad waste of money

On your ripofff report it says that they resolved your issue. Why you still talking bad 'bout them [:?:]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CurlsnWaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Gawdess_J Gawdess_J wrote:

On your ripofff report it says that they resolved your issue. Why you still talking bad 'bout them

Nope. I even checked. Nothing of my case has been resolved nor have I had any correspondence. However I believe you are looking at another customers complaint by Rachael.

Unfortunately stuck with this mess.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 3:08pm
What has the world come to when you cant even post your bad experience without having to DEFEND For Your Life like this is Weaverace.... Disapprove
Gawdess_J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gawdess_J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:56pm
Only reason I asked was because if it was her that had her problrm resolved I hoped that she'd add that to the forum, but she hadn't -_-
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 10:51pm
oh lord they resolved my issue promptly. I WAS DEBATING ORDERING FROM THEM TONIGHT for my trip based on their customer service.

I was hoping they got their self back to were they were. smh

Edited by pebbles251 - Jun 10 2014 at 10:55pm
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:32pm
i will post a review of my belladonna tomorrow
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:37pm
It must be real rough in the streets when Kevin is posting on the boards....Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021