BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for curly hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18192021>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by yunvme2 yunvme2 wrote:

Originally posted by thickblkbarbie thickblkbarbie wrote:

I received my 3 bundles today, I pick them up from the Post OFfice, I took pics, but I will have to use Tiny pic to upload later, I bought 2 bundles of curly and 1 bundle of the Kinky, I just co wash the kinky...

I can't wait to get mine. Please post pictures. How do you like it so far?

The hair is Beautiful,Very Soft and full, just gorgeous, still in the process of sealing the weft, I am going to dye a bundle, also as they stated on the site, the hair color varies,Also no color run off the hair, as I co washed it, I will post later, Working from Home today, so I have to tend to that too Only thing I haven't done was to measure the hair..
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:05pm

Hi Ladies,here is the link to the photos, please ignore the hair below.
Enjoy!!

http://tinypic.com/4duljguq
carol7664 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carol7664 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 5:00pm
Thanks you for the pictures. What are your first impessions of the hair and wefts.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 5:25pm
Had to change the URL, here is the new one

Edited by thickblkbarbie - May 31 2014 at 8:30am
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by thickblkbarbie thickblkbarbie wrote:

Had to change the URL, here is the new one below

http://tinypic.com/kellimgop

Thanks given! Appreciate the pictures, review coming soon?
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 9:46pm
ThickBlkBarbie, what lengths did you purchase? And do you plan to use the curly and kinky curly in the same install? 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 12:48am
Originally posted by Brilaw Brilaw wrote:

ThickBlkBarbie, what lengths did you purchase? And do you plan to use the curly and kinky curly in the same install? 

I bought 20 22 curly, 22 kinky
I actually installed some of the hair, into a Lace Wig, that's been hibernating for a while, I wanted to give it life again, I only wore it twice, So hopefully these luscious curls will make it pop again, Right now I have the hair soaking in Aussie Moist , I will take picture of the wig, the weft are very nice and strong and soft, You will get your money worth, I Only use 1 1/2 bundle , because it is so much, I am going to wear my curly hair this week, I will keep you guys posted, on how it acts!!Yall know curly, can be a pain in the butt, This is why I will be rotating my hair this summer!!Oh yeah I did mixed some of Kinky with Curly, Hey the Kinky is really nice,I am thinking ,I should of order another bundle of Kinky to keep in my stash!! I have no idea why i volunteered to work tomorrow, I been working on my hair all day, I am so tired
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 11:16am
Hey Guys!

I got my belladonna hair and I installed it. I really like it. Its super soft. I got 18 & 20 Kinky Curly and a 18 Curly. When washing the bundles my 18 in curly bundle shed the most which I thought was odd. Also, the belladonna curly looks EXACTLY like my yummy deep curly. I only installed the kinky hair at first cause I thought the curly hair wouldn't blend, but it wasn't giving me life. You can definitely get away with two bundles though. The next morning I realized my curly bundle got curlier. So then I added the curly bundle and my hair is HUGELY perfect. You can go for a big natural look or tamed and very pretty defined kinky curly look. I would compare the tamed curls to look like the ONYC kinky curly. I have only had it installed for two days now and its going well. I don't use product because I like the big wild natural hair look. I have kinky hair but my hair blends perfectly. My 18 in bundle was more kinky than the 20 Inch bundle and it was also lighter but it looks very natural. Because my 18 inch was more kinky I have some afro curly like hair, I have curly hair from my curly bundle and smaller curls from my 20 in bundle while still having ringlets all over. So it looks very natural if you catch my drift. It has a low luster. I pretty much sewed it on then braided it and then take the braids out, fluff and go. Even with such maintenance I find that I dont get much shedding or tangles. The hair is bouncy and soft. I'm walking through the market like I'm on the runway with these bundles. I plan on doing all kinds of styles and definitely going blonde with this hair so I will keep you all updated. I took TONS of pics so PM me if you like to see them. Ask all the questions you would like.
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by HaitianBeauty_ HaitianBeauty_ wrote:

Hey Guys!

I got my belladonna hair and I installed it. I really like it. Its super soft. I got 18 & 20 Kinky Curly and a 18 Curly. When washing the bundles my 18 in curly bundle shed the most which I thought was odd. Also, the belladonna curly looks EXACTLY like my yummy deep curly. I only installed the kinky hair at first cause I thought the curly hair wouldn't blend, but it wasn't giving me life. You can definitely get away with two bundles though. The next morning I realized my curly bundle got curlier. So then I added the curly bundle and my hair is HUGELY perfect. You can go for a big natural look or tamed and very pretty defined kinky curly look. I would compare the tamed curls to look like the ONYC kinky curly. I have only had it installed for two days now and its going well. I don't use product because I like the big wild natural hair look. I have kinky hair but my hair blends perfectly. My 18 in bundle was more kinky than the 20 Inch bundle and it was also lighter but it looks very natural. Because my 18 inch was more kinky I have some afro curly like hair, I have curly hair from my curly bundle and smaller curls from my 20 in bundle while still having ringlets all over. So it looks very natural if you catch my drift. It has a low luster. I pretty much sewed it on then braided it and then take the braids out, fluff and go. Even with such maintenance I find that I dont get much shedding or tangles. The hair is bouncy and soft. I'm walking through the market like I'm on the runway with these bundles. I plan on doing all kinds of styles and definitely going blonde with this hair so I will keep you all updated. I took TONS of pics so PM me if you like to see them. Ask all the questions you would like.

This is what I wanted to know!!! I emailed her and she said the kinky could be tamed but I didn't believe her!!! Thank you. 

You hit on EVERYTHING I was wondering! Down to ONYC comparison. WOW. Hittin you up for pics before you get flooded. Clap
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 10:17pm
Update: So regarding my Belladonna extensions, for those of you who are trying to decided if you should order then the following should help.

I like the hair because its really soft & bouncy & the curls are pretty. I believe it will last some time without giving you a headache such as tangling. You will get shedding but not major. My curly bundle is shedding the most. I don't seal my wefts. I believe this hair will last some time if you know how to take care of your hair. But so would some aliexpress hair. Would I call it "quality" or "luxury" hair? Nah. For the simple fact that I have not come across any quality hair since '06. All these vendors have the same thing to me and none if it is QUALITY. But thats just my opinion. Would I purchase again? Eh. Maybe ill get some longer kinky bundles but its not something I would run back to. I'd rather keep on the search for some quality hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18192021>
  Share Topic