BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Looking for curly hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:05am
I get the hair this week and will install this weekend. I will let yall know
Sponsored Links

iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:26am
Am I bugging? The belladonna website I see doesn't even sell machine wefts .... What are you ladies looking at ?
TreffleHairCare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TreffleHairCare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:03pm
Wow those prices at Yummy Hair are crazy.

If you are looking for curly hair I would recommend a bundle of our Brazilian Curly. We offer 10" all the way up to 30" bundles. Check out our website at  http://www.trefflehaircare.com - http://www.trefflehaircare.com.

As we all know, there is a very large variety of quality and pricing when it comes to hair extensions. We've got 100% Virgin Remy Hair for a very affordable prices. For discounts, PM me and I will send you a discount code.

We don't have a fancy website like Bellami or Yummy, but it's for that exact reason that we are able to pass savings on to the people who matter, our customers.
1KrysT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 1KrysT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by TreffleHairCare TreffleHairCare wrote:

Wow those prices at Yummy Hair are crazy.

If you are looking for curly hair I would recommend a bundle of our Brazilian Curly. We offer 10" all the way up to 30" bundles. Check out our website at  http://www.trefflehaircare.com - http://www.trefflehaircare.com.

As we all know, there is a very large variety of quality and pricing when it comes to hair extensions. We've got 100% Virgin Remy Hair for a very affordable prices. For discounts, PM me and I will send you a discount code.

We don't have a fancy website like Bellami or Yummy, but it's for that exact reason that we are able to pass savings on to the people who matter, our customers.

I thought you weren't advertising????????????????Stern Smile
nanikoa25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanikoa25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 2:51pm
How long did shipping take for you?
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:23am
Originally posted by nanikoa25 nanikoa25 wrote:

How long did shipping take for you?

I placed an order on the 21st and I get it tomorrow. So about 7 to 10 days. 
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:26am
Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

Am I bugging? The belladonna website I see doesn't even sell machine wefts .... What are you ladies looking at ?

They sell wefts on there website. Are you not finding them?

Edited by yunvme2 - May 30 2014 at 10:27am
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 12:14pm
I received my 3 bundles today, I pick them up from the Post OFfice, I took pics, but I will have to use Tiny pic to upload later, I bought 2 bundles of curly and 1 bundle of the Kinky, I just co wash the kinky...
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by thickblkbarbie thickblkbarbie wrote:

I received my 3 bundles today, I pick them up from the Post OFfice, I took pics, but I will have to use Tiny pic to upload later, I bought 2 bundles of curly and 1 bundle of the Kinky, I just co wash the kinky...

I can't wait to get mine. Please post pictures. How do you like it so far?
atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 12:20pm
Yes please post pics ladies. I will be getting my hair installed next week from haute locks (I had to order another bundle to make the install work).
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021>
  Share Topic