Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Looking for curly hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 21>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Originally posted by nanikoa25 nanikoa25 wrote:

That person owns haute locks I believe. Belladonna is the company we are all debating on trying. They have really pretty curls, great customer service and return policy but there is a huge lack of reviews and customer photos. So far we have only seen one on bhm and they have no social media sites. So who is the next one to take that leap!!!!

I'm ordering. I will let y'all know. Just waiting on that email back. Y'all know imma do an indepth review. Been Doin them since bobraz was poppin !

Good luck PRena! 
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 2:48pm
Okay confusion over Smile
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 3:21pm
LAWDD I CANT WAIT TO GET THIS HURR. SHE SHOWED ME THE CURLS PLOPPED AND EVERYTHANG. SHE IS AWESOME. BELLA DONNA HAIR'S CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GRADE A!!!

maybe i can get a discount code for yall ???!
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 3:34pm
Went to the Hautelocks Store today & the hair was "okay". Everything was so silky. Even the shortest kinkiest kc they had in store. I wasn't wowed by any of the curly hair. Too bad I'm not looking for wavy hair.
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 3:54pm
I am about to order the Belladonna Kinky curly even though I still haven't received my refund from those other guys... I plan on updating you guys once I get it.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Went to the Hautelocks Store today & the hair was "okay". Everything was so silky. Even the shortest kinkiest kc they had in store. I wasn't wowed by any of the curly hair. Too bad I'm not looking for wavy hair.

the decor is pretty
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by HaitianBeauty_ HaitianBeauty_ wrote:

I am about to order the Belladonna Kinky curly even though I still haven't received my refund from those other guys... I plan on updating you guys once I get it.

imma pm u cause im ordering too. waiting for my invoice.
nanikoa25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanikoa25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 4:16pm
Yesssss!!! See if you can get a discount code. Lol. I want to order this week because I am planning a trip to Brazil early june. The more I can save on with this hair the more I have to spend on my trip. Lol
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 4:32pm
Belladonna:

"That is wonderful to hear! We do hope that you will consider giving us a try, we are confident that you will be more than satisfied with your purchase!

As far as coupons, unfortunately, no we do not. During certain promotional periods we may offer a coupon here and there, but the reality of the situation is that our hair is already very generously priced as is. The reason why we've chosen to do this is because we want to be a more affordable option and do not want customers to have to rely on sales to be able to purchase.

For the value of our hair at the pricing it is currently at, I can assure you that if you do purchase, once you wash it and see the curls come to life and feel its texture, you'll feel like the cat who got the canary when it's all said and done, lol."
"
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 5:24pm
I will but ONE bundle, no need to be stressed about losing $400 on the unknown.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 21>
  Share Topic