BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Looking for curly hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 21>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 9:25pm
Sleepy
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 10:22pm
Always got what you wanted???? Yeah okay
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

There's no post office or shipping center near you. Go to the grocery store

chile you got me rollin laughin ova here! im bout to go to the grocery store myself so i know what you mean, you want her to get that hair weighed / no shade before them folks get paidLOL this is what im talkin bout, them mofos see she not satisfied trynna front to see if she'll go for itShocked  it's up to her HOWEVER money is a thang baby don't waste yours IF youre not happy, so what it takes a minute more to get it right believe its worth the sending it back, gettin your money then getting what you wantWink
Amanda_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 10:31pm
I have been a member on here for years and I have witnessed the good, bad, and the ugly. I have been in the hair business since 2008 and have grown a successful business solely on word of mouth and positive customer experiences. I have a boutique that I am very proud of in S Florida, where customers can come in and select the hair of their choosing, mix textures, and customize their own buying experience. As for online, we launched 3 months ago, and we are still working on finding ways to make this experience as customized as the in-store experience. We listen to feedback from customers and potential customers and make any needed adjustments. We have considered a better return policy to take the risk away from the buyer, but dishonest customers have made that difficult, but we are working on it.

My team strives to provide good customer service, but sometimes things are out of our hands. If the shipping company takes longer than usual, or if the merchant processor takes longer than usual to return funds, there is nothing we can do about that but we take the blame. It's business.

Orders get cancelled when our merchant (Merchant Warehouse) notifies us that there is a moderate risk of fraud, and instead of taking the chance of getting a chargeback, we cancel the order and have them refund the money. I don't know why it takes 1 day or 3-5 days to get the money put back in accounts, I'm not in control of that, but no one has ever had a problem receiving a refund. Another reason orders get cancelled is because customers input a discount code without satisfying the requirements of the promo. So when we had a 25% off $250, some people were adding $200 to their cart and using the promo code, and the site was allowing it. It was a glitch in a new system, and those customer's orders were cancelled and refunded their money. I hate when we have to cancel orders, but we do it to protect ourselves and anyone that may have their card info fraudulently taken. There is a lot of fraud in the hair game, and it is unfortunate that the bad ones make things inconvenient for those that may have accidentally typed in the wrong CVV and had their orders cancelled. I would love to process every order and accept all of the money that comes in, but we've grown our business off of integrity, and the risk isn't worth the money. Some may see this as bad customer service, some may appreciate it.

As for short wefts, as a stylist, I actually prefer shorter, fuller wefts. If you've ever had to install four bundles of hair with wefts that stretch across the room you would understand why. It's very time consuming. Stylists love installing my hair, and many of our clients prefer fuller looks, and this is easier with shorter wefts with more volume. Some people prefer longer thinner wefts, and they may feel more comfortable purchasing from a company that can provide this. We do not guarantee that our wefts will be the same length as the other companies that you have purchased from, but we do guarantee that each piece will weigh 100 grams. This can be verified. I have had the opportunity to install hair from all the major companies over the years, and I can say that Hautelocks has some of the best! I've done my due diligence, I've invested in my business, I've traveled overseas and learned the "real" ins and outs of this industry from true professionals and collectors in the field.

@atexaschick I will have someone from the team email you a promo code that you can use on an additional piece, I would hate for you to be upset about your purchase over short wefts. As for people that feel their curls were too loose, you are more than welcome to send the hair back and request a tighter pattern per our exchange policy. If you want a tighter loose curl, this can be expressed when placing an order.

Sorry so long. :-/
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by Amanda_B Amanda_B wrote:

I have been a member on here for years and I have witnessed the good, bad, and the ugly. I have been in the hair business since 2008 and have grown a successful business solely on word of mouth and positive customer experiences. I have a boutique that I am very proud of in S Florida, where customers can come in and select the hair of their choosing, mix textures, and customize their own buying experience. As for online, we launched 3 months ago, and we are still working on finding ways to make this experience as customized as the in-store experience. We listen to feedback from customers and potential customers and make any needed adjustments. We have considered a better return policy to take the risk away from the buyer, but dishonest customers have made that difficult, but we are working on it.

My team strives to provide good customer service, but sometimes things are out of our hands. If the shipping company takes longer than usual, or if the merchant processor takes longer than usual to return funds, there is nothing we can do about that but we take the blame. It's business.

Orders get cancelled when our merchant (Merchant Warehouse) notifies us that there is a moderate risk of fraud, and instead of taking the chance of getting a chargeback, we cancel the order and have them refund the money. I don't know why it takes 1 day or 3-5 days to get the money put back in accounts, I'm not in control of that, but no one has ever had a problem receiving a refund. Another reason orders get cancelled is because customers input a discount code without satisfying the requirements of the promo. So when we had a 25% off $250, some people were adding $200 to their cart and using the promo code, and the site was allowing it. It was a glitch in a new system, and those customer's orders were cancelled and refunded their money. I hate when we have to cancel orders, but we do it to protect ourselves and anyone that may have their card info fraudulently taken. There is a lot of fraud in the hair game, and it is unfortunate that the bad ones make things inconvenient for those that may have accidentally typed in the wrong CVV and had their orders cancelled. I would love to process every order and accept all of the money that comes in, but we've grown our business off of integrity, and the risk isn't worth the money. Some may see this as bad customer service, some may appreciate it.

As for short wefts, as a stylist, I actually prefer shorter, fuller wefts. If you've ever had to install four bundles of hair with wefts that stretch across the room you would understand why. It's very time consuming. Stylists love installing my hair, and many of our clients prefer fuller looks, and this is easier with shorter wefts with more volume. Some people prefer longer thinner wefts, and they may feel more comfortable purchasing from a company that can provide this. We do not guarantee that our wefts will be the same length as the other companies that you have purchased from, but we do guarantee that each piece will weigh 100 grams. This can be verified. I have had the opportunity to install hair from all the major companies over the years, and I can say that Hautelocks has some of the best! I've done my due diligence, I've invested in my business, I've traveled overseas and learned the "real" ins and outs of this industry from true professionals and collectors in the field.

@atexaschick I will have someone from the team email you a promo code that you can use on an additional piece, I would hate for you to be upset about your purchase over short wefts. As for people that feel their curls were too loose, you are more than welcome to send the hair back and request a tighter pattern per our exchange policy. If you want a tighter loose curl, this can be expressed when placing an order.

Preserved post before my time of passing Dead
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by Amanda_B Amanda_B wrote:

Good to see youre being professional and calm. The highlighted really doesnt matter because you nor those stylist are installing this womans hair. Your preference is not really relevant. No offense. It just isnt. I understand the amount of work that goes into it because I do hair too. But large gaps are usually not ideal. If i was in atexaschick's situation i would be upset too. I have seen the hair on your IG and in your store and this is DRASTICALLY different. consistency is key sometimes. additionally, the customer is always right in these situations. Unfortunate, but true. Idk. Word of mouth is powerful.  There are 3 dissatisfied customers in this thread alone. When someone types in your brand this thread is going to pop up.  I hope atexaschick is happy with the resolution. That email was bs tbh.

I hope this can be avoided in the future.

now back to me looking at weave p0rn
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 11:43pm
I'm having flashbacks of a time when another vendor had a hair boutique, if I can recall they had more ounces on a shorter weft also. Confused

Please refer to a video called 3 finger spacing on YT, this video will give you step by step instruction on how to make their wefts work for you. Dead

This is a new age marketing technique called, I will sell you wtf I want and how I want, then I will tell YOU the customer all the good points of how what I sold you aint really what you looking for but how to make what YOU bought work for you???

Is that how it works now???

And with my new age technique that YOU didnt ask for or wasnt disclosed PRE taking my coin, I will give you a discount on more products that wasnt working the first time.

BURY me in a classic Chanel two piece suit, Navy please. Dead
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 11:47pm
WHEN I DIE BURY ME INSIDE THE LOUIS STOREEEEEEEE!!!

TRUUUUUUUU
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 2:58am
it's interesting how i came up in here, you asked about the FINEST curly hair so i got REALStar
NOW this here tellin this young lady to CONFORM to your hair width & length that ISN'T making her happy IS fraganackle bullsheittAngry boo you as a company don't wear broke down hair so why you want her to!?!?!?!?!Angry now i know this young lady is in her head trying to get her hair DID like PRONTO and here this here stuff is where she gotta find a scale, weigh the hair and all this ole crap AIN'T in her rotation...well babygirl you betta wake up and smell the HAIR GAME coffee these folks is out for MONEY and IF you let them get yours SOOO easily and you NOT satisfied it make them relaxed to KEEP treating more women the same way .. that aint rightAngry
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 6:09am
Anyone tried Belladonna Kinky Curly? She sent me some GORGEOUS pics. Look way different than the site. Like more curly than kinky.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 21>
  Share Topic