BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Looking for curly hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 21>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:45pm
I am just comfy with the fact that the company is so confident in their product that they will refund me if I am not satisfied. So it can't hurt
Sponsored Links

atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 6:40pm
This is the response I got:

Weft length is not standard. It varies by the length of the extensions and the volume of the hair on the weft. More voluminous hair will have a shorter weft and longer hair will also have a shorter weft. You may feel that your wefts are shorter because our hair is longer than most companies. Typically, our hair measures 2” longer than the length purchased so a 16” will measure 18”. The hair on our wefts is much denser than other companies, and we use a small percentage of shorter hairs which other companies use to add weight. You should definitely weigh the hair to verify that it is in fact a full piece. We have never had an issue with any customer being shorted hair. Your order was a 16" and an 18” so 2 or 3 pieces would work for a full head, it depends on the desired look. We want you to be satisfied with your purchase so please weigh your pieces to determine if there is a problem. We will await your reply.

I'm just going to weigh the hair, purchase another bundle so I can do my install, and charge it to the game.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 6:46pm
What a load of *&%^$#@ERY..... from I was birth...I hope ppl read this and take caution before ordering from them
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 6:46pm
Girl. Go weigh that ish asap cause I wanna know
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 7:12pm
I'm still waiting for my refund from last week Wednesday. They said I would get it back in 1-2 days. Hautelocks customer service is not that great.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 7:32pm
GURLLLLLLLLLLLL. *waits for Amanda B to chime in*
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 7:38pm
lol@ PRena. 
atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 8:03pm
Lol, I know this is petty but I shouldn't have to go buy a scale to just measure hair. My hair was sent to my parents house and they live in the country. The closest store is 30 miles away. Lesson learned, but I'll be searching for a scale.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 8:18pm
There's no post office or shipping center near you. Go to the grocery store
yilutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yilutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 9:05pm
I think my vendor could help you out. For years I have always got what I want with free shipping to my door. Just check the samples and show custom requirement.
http://www.mywigsbox.com/    hope it can be help
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 21>