Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Looking for curly hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 21>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

At this point I would go with Laniks ^1 Curly before I risked more money with some unknown Confused

The vendor might not want to take those bundles back because they have been manipulated, but see what she says. That is definitely not full bundles of hair, I cant see tthist even being 3oz.CryCryCry

In the next week or so Im gonna get my cv to dupe some curls if it works out I will pm you cause aint nobody got time, energy or enough vodka to be playing games needing 6 bundles from 3 different vendors to get a full install of curly hair. Ouch

I ordered Laniks Virgin curls a few months ago, it was pretty I gave it to my cousin who needed her hair done asap. 

They weren't manipulated, they came just like that. No rubber band around the top of the bundle or anything. They were folded just like the first pic I posted, inside gift wrapping paper with the logo on it. I haven't finger combed it or anything, I just unfolded the bundles. I emailed the company, I'm waiting on them to respond. Let me know how the CV works. I wish I could weigh this hair to see how many oz it is, I swear this hair business is getting crazy.
Sponsored Links

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Where are these reviews???

Discount YT Guru reviews, 90% of them like everything.
Discount site reviews, most have control over what is posted so any bad reviews will never see the light of day.
Same can be said with FB, Instagram and Twitter.
Any reviews by member with 6 posts, yeah I know we all started somewhere but Im not going to join a site to just talk about this GREAT curly hair I got.

^^^EXACTLY^^^ 
i noticed that since i made that point they have made 4 posts since joining to make that post yesterdayWacko ali express vendors sit in here ALL the time to sell their hair, ive been on bhm since 2010 then joined 2011 i know the gamePinch sooo i'd steer clear of anyone coming in here posting hair vendor that hasn't been on here over 5 monthsCool you gotta be careful with your hard earned money

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:48pm
Well she should take them left over pieces of hair back with no issues then Cry

Hell at this point I would trust Jeffrey and lord knows he sent me a kinky curly closure with some bodywave hair one time and he has a better shot of getting my $$$ than any of those other vendors do.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:01pm
guys i think im going to purchase bella donna. i will review if i do. they told me i could return any unaltered bundles since i want to color them
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:17pm
Activates side eyeConfused
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:18pm
You can weight it at the post office Wink
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:35pm
You can buy a small scale at almost any tobacco shop.
atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:54pm
Ok thanks, I will do that.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:56pm
Walmart !lol
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:38pm
im NOT the one for trying all these different vendors ill let you all do that Wink
im in a state of creating huge wealth @ the moment so my coins MUST be spent wiselyStar
i do appreciate you all doing the trial & error tho because the way i found hairaddictsonline & genesis virgin hair WAS researching bhm  & youtube bests believe i APPRECIATE you all for sticking your neck out to see who's the NEXT best hair vendor that i will possibly use one dayClap

sidenote:

i STAY with my 1st virgin hair purchase ever hairaddictsonline because rachael has worked with me from day one of me purchasing from her ALL of my questions get answered and she gives her point of view when you let her know what your vision is / what youre wanting to achieve. i purchased twice from here bella brazillian wavy 3 bundles & indian curly closure and 3 bundles. 2010 / 2011

ill STAY with genesis virgin hair because i received FANTASTIC customer service from them, they corrected me while i was about to purchase a certain texture/ explained the difference between the textures and i was able to realized the correct texture i wanted, as soon as the texture back in stock they swiftly shipped it to me / which ive been rockin since christmas 2013 

im STILL a baby to the virgin hair gameLOL however with GREAT information from this area of this forum it's led me to get some BOMB AZZ hair that i can now switch up my flow without runnin to the beauty supply no mo!LOLClapStar  ok yall let's keep this search for the BESTEST hair flowinBig smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 21>
  Share Topic