Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Looking for curly hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 21>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by ceelopink11 ceelopink11 wrote:

You spent 400 bucks on 2 bundles? What kind of hair was this?

28 inch Brazilian. 
Sponsored Links

Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 6:06pm
TexasChick your wefts look very short, and I can't see them being enough for a full head sew in. Unless you're using a closure and dicing up the tracks. Return them and take the loss of return shipping fees.
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Brilaw Brilaw wrote:

TexasChick your wefts look very short, and I can't see them being enough for a full head sew in. Unless you're using a closure and dicing up the tracks. Return them and take the loss of return shipping fees.

I completely agree.
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

For those that asked about my experience with Belladonna Extensions I made a detailed review here: http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/belladonna-extensions-curly-hair-gives-me-life_topic370799.html

And here are a few pics:

Loving this all day!!!!
atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 6:39pm
I just read the return policy, no refunds. Unfortunately this is my loss, I should have took my chances with belladonna
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by atexaschick atexaschick wrote:

I just read the return policy, no refunds. Unfortunately this is my loss, I should have took my chances with belladonna

Oh dang … well you can just buy another bundle. Did you cowash it yet?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 6:58pm
No I haven't done anything to it yet. I'll just have to order another bundle later. Hopefully the hair acts right.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 7:32pm
Texas chic... return that hair.The length of hair looks short. The length of the wefts are short. GURLLLLLL get a refund. Find u another vendor. Accepting those bundles as is and buying another lets the vendor think... ok selling short bundles is ok with my customers.

Edited by Brjasuga51 - May 18 2014 at 7:33pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 7:37pm
I want to return the hair, but their return policy says no refunds. I should have read it before I ordered it. I think I'm going to email the company about how short the wefts are.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 9:43pm
SMFH worst case you can sell it as filler hair in m2m. They say no refunds but what do they say about exchanges ?? The one who recommended this to you is Amanda B. Who happens to be the OWNER of the company. So wurst case scenario you can PM her ?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 21>
  Share Topic