BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Looking for curly hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 21>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 5:49pm
Now I am all confused did some research on Hairaddict and there hair looks good as well. I get so mixed up with the difference between all the different textures of curly hair from Malaysian, Brazilian, Indian, Mongolian I mean really aren't they all the same. I know I have mostly worn EP and wags I ventured out on Ali express way back and got some hair from anson it was Peruvian curly I got that back in 2012 and it's still going strong after dying it and my qhp brazillan wavy I got in 2011 is also still in the game. I know that the brazillan hair I got seemed a lot thicker than the Peruvian hair but the Peruvian hair was on point. I'm just to scared to order from either of these vendors again because there quaily has changed so much I would rather just order from a AV and pay a little more that take a chance of getting straight trash. I have not really dealt with any other AV except the ones I mentioned above but I am noticing even with these AV it's a roll of the dice which is such BS they should all have quality control in place that is what I am assuming I am paying extra for. 

I have learned some hard lessons with extensions over the years. Right now I have some hair installed that is straight trash an sheds like a beast I got it from a hair stylist here in Tampa. I have not gotten hair at an actual BSS in 8 years but she knew the owner said they had a private vendor that they get there hair from and all of her customers rave about it well this hair is not even curly an requires so much maintance it's crazy I should have went with my first instinct which was run and order my own hair.

On the real some of these stylists do not know what good quaily hair is well this one did not neither do her customers this hair tangles and matts up at the nape of my neck so bad I gotta travel with a comb then every time I comb it hair is all over the place I'm so mad at myself for wasting 400 bucks for two bundles of hair that's going right in the trash.  Lesson learned once again the hard way.

I am down right sick Dead of vendors trying to get over …….. the only really tried and true for me has been EP I have never once had any complaints from any of my purchases with them and Wags has been good to me I did get one bad batch but they replaced it which was fine I know venders do get bad batches but its the CS that keeps me coming back.  But who wants to keep paying 600 -700 for a install. Even if the hair lasts for years. 

Sorry for the long message I am frustrated today. Well I guess I need to decide if I wanna go with belladonnaextensions on hairadditonline because I know I am not going with Hautelocks right now. 

I plan on sending whatever I purchase over to flyhoneywigs for her to make me a custom u part because I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it nor have I found a good stylist here in Tampa since I relocated here this year. 
Sponsored Links

ceelopink11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceelopink11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:52pm
You spent 400 bucks on 2 bundles? What kind of hair was this?
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 11:20pm
Chile you made me tired with that post, I just ordered the Indian curly, I dont know nothing about those other exoticals that on there now!
atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 2:46pm
I received my Haute Locks yesterday. On my initial impression I can say that these are the smallest bundles I've ever received when ordering hair. I ordered a 16" & 18". I always order 2 bundles of hair with those lengths and have enough but I don't think this will be enough at all. I'm disappointed at that, I don't know if I should send it back because my total was $275 with these 2 bundles and having to purchase one more is too expensive for hair that I don't know how it will behave once I install it. If I send it back, I'll be losing even more money paying for shipping (which was $15) and waiting to be refunded.

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 3:05pm
OuchOuchOuch I wish I had posted my previous "review" earlier. They must have switched up cause tho the "bundles" on display were small, the ones for purchase seemed full. However, the ones available for purchase were on hangers. The hair had a nice pattern. It looked just like the pictures. But the bundles were DRYYYYYYYY... i mean DRYYYYYY and they felt rough. I just couldnt justify the 500 hair purchase and 250 install when my ali hair vendor was better (at the time) and i have been self installing.

Ask for a refund. DONT ALTER THE HAIR.

I have a friend who cancelled an appointment due to miscommunication, and they refunded her deposit. She got the money within 3 business days. They have AWESOME customer service!

Minus the teeny weeny bundles, has their hair quality gotten better?

Did you weigh them ?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 3:06pm

Here is the photo of the hair I received from Haute Locks
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by atexaschick atexaschick wrote:

I received my Haute Locks yesterday. On my initial impression I can say that these are the smallest bundles I've ever received when ordering hair. I ordered a 16" & 18". I always order 2 bundles of hair with those lengths and have enough but I don't think this will be enough at all. I'm disappointed at that, I don't know if I should send it back because my total was $275 with these 2 bundles and having to purchase one more is too expensive for hair that I don't know how it will behave once I install it. If I send it back, I'll be losing even more money paying for shipping (which was $15) and waiting to be refunded.

The hair looks pretty, at least. Did you weigh the bundles? It may be enough for a full install. However, you shouldn't keep anything you think you're going to be unhappy with because $275 is a lot for 2 bundles to be unhappy with them. If you do decide to return, I suggest shipping First Class Mail, it would cost you around $3.50-$4.00. As long as you have a tracking number, you're good because you can always dispute with your credit card company that you returned the merchandise, you'll just need tracking showing it was delivered. Either way, I hope you end up with what you were looking for! 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 3:37pm
I didn't weigh them, I don't have a scale. The hair is soft and it smells good but the bundles are small to me. Even my mother asked is that all the hair. The pictures may not show the true length, but doesn't the bundles look short/small?
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 3:38pm
For those that asked about my experience with Belladonna Extensions I made a detailed review here: http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/belladonna-extensions-curly-hair-gives-me-life_topic370799.html

And here are a few pics:

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by atexaschick atexaschick wrote:

I didn't weigh them, I don't have a scale. The hair is soft and it smells good but the bundles are small to me. Even my mother asked is that all the hair. The pictures may not show the true length, but doesn't the bundles look short/small?

they do look sort of short. especially for the legnths you ordered. do you have a tape measure? the longer length bundles are usually 7-8 feet long. yours should be a tad longer. however, the hair may be packed on there resulting in shorter wefts.

have you tried putting the bundles on top of each other to see if they look full?

I would personally get a 3rd bundle or return. And i dont even like full installs.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 21>
  Share Topic