Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Looking for curly hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 21>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 7:20pm
HairAddictOnLine I have never ordered from there I wonder if there quality is still as good as when you all ordered. HMMMMM going to check out there prices now 
Sponsored Links

yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

My Hair addict online curly hair was everythaaaaannng! Even after I bleached it , it was still good. 

What are the specs of what you ordered?
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by yunvme2 yunvme2 wrote:

HairAddictOnLine I have never ordered from there I wonder if there quality is still as good as when you all ordered. HMMMMM going to check out there prices now 

i have the indian curly now they have a deep indian curly which is my NEXT purchase (as soon as i (or) my man can afford itLOL   i purchased my indian curly 11/2011  i purchased my 1st ever bella brazillian wavy bundles from them in 2010 & STILL have it in my stash like yesss hunty, i only steered away to test Genesis brazillian wavy to see if my intuition was right and i LOVE my bundles from Genesis tooWink like i said my next big hair purchase will be from HairAddict the deep curlyStar
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 8:32pm
How many bundles in curly if I like a big hair w/hair addicts?
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

How many bundles in curly if I like a big hair w/hair addicts?

i love chaka khan / diana ross volume fullness so i have 3 bundles between 18 inches to 24 inches and a closure in indian curly

if you're doing longer lengths 22 inches & longer  i say go with 4 bundles as the longer lengths have less hair in the bundles for fullness/volume ... 12 inches to 20 inches have MORE hair in the bundle the BEST to you in finding your curly have fix, i hope this helpsStar

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 10:23pm
Thanks! I saw that hair addicts have a bundle deal and I wasn't sure if they were being skimpy even on the shorter lengths 16-22 which is what I would be going for.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 10:32pm

Hey Bon JourWink

I agree with Bonjour, I bleached it, ombred it, dyed it back brown and it still was swanging and banging. I was just looking on their site, its pictures posted of someone who recently purchased their hair and it still looked GREAT.

I dont have the time, or patience with gambling with these other folks selling curly but wavy hair that look processed. I like my weave tried and true if Im gone play games Ill just go on aliexpress.

Shout out to California lace Wigs too, their curly hair was the bomb dot com too Smile
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 12:07am
I have been in the Hautelocks store in florida and was not satisfied with the quality of hair they provided. This was almost a year ago. However, the hair was on display so alot of people had been touching it. However, Amanda B (the owner of Hautelocks) CAN SLAY HAIR HONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 2:39am
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

hI PRiNCESS great to see youBig smile

i MUST concur HairAddictOnLine is the LIGHT hands down today it's spring going into summer ive just pulled out my STASH of Indian Curly from HairAddicts:
the closure/ 18/ 22/ 22/24 inches = closure & 3 bundles of hair ive had it for 2yrs now i FINALLY dyed it a bumpin chaka khan red and sported it july through december last year, i took it out & been sportin some brazil wavy from genesis/  WELP summertime is here time to get this Indian Curly on hit so im goin to beauty supply get supplies to dye it drk brown/& black  ( imma see how i feel once im in the store) then i get it installed sunday or early next weekWink HairAddict might cost a pretty penny and its SOOOOO worth it cause now i can switch into my summer curly hair like, "whats upStar" without missin a beat and the hair LASTS baby yessss hunty take good care of it and it does you PROUDClap

sidenote: im ballin on a budgetLOL/ i dont have time for do overs in no areas of my joyous lifeLOL
so i save my loot n hit the FINEST quality vendor for the pattern i want off the top cause with top hair care, the hair is gonna last over 3yrs and MOREWinkWink

I like the way you roll!LOL
nanikoa25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanikoa25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 3:32am
Any of you ladies ordering from belladonna please post reviews and photos!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 21>
  Share Topic