Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Looking for curly hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 21>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 2:06pm
Oh and I was going for the soft curl and tight curly. I might do it. I don't know. I will definitely let you guys know what I end up doing. I am just waiting for my refund from Hautelocks at this point. Usually when an order is cancelled it goes right back. Not with them...
Sponsored Links

yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by atexaschick atexaschick wrote:

I wish I could find some reviews on haute locks, the hair looks nice so I think I'm going to try it out. The belladonna hair looks nice as well. I thought sheenas hair got bad reviews, let me look into it again.

Im right there with you I am on the fence with Hautelocks and belladonnaextensions the price difference is about 100 plus with Hautelocks being on the pricer side I do love my longer lengths and in curly its a must for me but spending almost 500.00 for one install is so much more than I want to spend on some dang hair I mean really. But I'm not messing around on Ali express anymore Im so done with that. I am going to find me some good summer hair if it kills me I swear girl. 
atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 4:21pm
Yes the price difference is what's making my decision harder. Belladonna's hair looks very nice and the customer service is great. There just isn't a lot of photos of the hair so I'm having a hard time deciding if their curly hair or loose wavy hair will give me more of a similar look to the Yummy loose curl or if hautelocks loose curl will give me more of that look. I think I'm going to try hautelocks first only because it has more photos I can compare to and order from belladonna next month.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:36am
Just ordered from Haute Locks I will post pics of the hair when I receive it in 2-3 days. I probably won't post pics of the install (I self install and it might not be up to BHM standardsEmbarrassed LOL) but I will definitely give a review after I have worn it for some time.

I hope it's worth it. I ordered from Sassy Mitchell twice in the past and I wasn't impressed by their hair. The first order shed so bad that I can't wear it because there's hair everywhere. The second order did not shed but the curl pattern loosened drastically as soon as I dyed the hair black, and it left completely within 3 weeks. So fingers crossed this hair will work out.
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 3:26am
atexaschick, I would LOVE to see pics so if you could PM me, that would be nice.
Beweavethis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beweavethis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 5:24pm
I ordered from hautelocks the day they launched online . The hair came fast but I waited until a week ago to install it. It's very pretty hair no shedding or tangling so far my only gripe is that my loose curl was more like a wave than curl and in her ig pics it appeared to be very curly,if anyone is interested I can post pics of my install or pm them.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:46pm
Yes please post pics
yunvme2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote yunvme2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 9:45pm
OK so I reached out to belladonnaextensions via email I told her that there were not many pictures online of the curly that I was thinking of purchasing well she sent me these she was very nice and I am really leaning towards a purchase this week. It is also disappointing to hear that the Hautelocks is not as curly as I was expecting it to be I for sure dont want wavy I want curly.  But if anyone does have photos of the hair please sure I would love to see them. 

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:11pm
Now I'm regretting my Haute locks purchase. This hair is beautiful. If my hair isn't as curly as I like I'll be sending it back and going with Bella like I wanted.
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Beweavethis Beweavethis wrote:

I ordered from hautelocks the day they launched online . The hair came fast but I waited until a week ago to install it. It's very pretty hair no shedding or tangling so far my only gripe is that my loose curl was more like a wave than curl and in her ig pics it appeared to be very curly,if anyone is interested I can post pics of my install or pm them.

Please post pics of your hautelocks!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 21>
  Share Topic