Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Looking for curly hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
misslexy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslexy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:15pm
This curly hair looks so pretty.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:22pm
I looked on hautelock, those prices for the Unknown Confused

HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:23am
If anyone has any kind of reviews on Hautelocks PLEASE COME FORWARD. Their hair looks nice and similar to some hair I got (which I love) but Hautelocks has a more kinky texture and cheaper prices. I'm just looking to mix the hair for a look I want. They claim that with proper care it will last 1-2 years. They supposedly have been out for 3 years I believe? (don't quote me) So I don't know why its so hard to find reviews on their hair. Any real person out there with an opinion on this company?
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:53am
Their web domain is not 3 years old I dont believe, but who knows.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:33am
This I know. They are abased out of South Florida and was selling hair at the Salon the owner works at. Something like that. I gathered this information from the research I did .
atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 1:43pm
I'm going to order from them or belladonnaextensions, I'll give a review once I install

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 2:53pm
I am going to order from Hautelocks and compare it to Yummy Hair and let you all know how that goes. Smile
atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by HaitianBeauty_ HaitianBeauty_ wrote:

I am going to order from Hautelocks and compare it to Yummy Hair and let you all know how that goes. Smile

What pattern are you ordering
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:37pm
Please don't forget to let us know how Hautelocks hair holds up!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 2:04pm
I placed my order but it was cancelled due to a coupon discrepancy so I kind of feel like it is a sign that I should not get it since I was skeptical in the first place. I am going to look around for a little bit longer. Who knows, I might end up back at Hautelocks. But I don't mind trying a new place for curly hair so if you guys have any reputable companies that you want to recommend, let me know. I am not too worried about the price considering I am comparing it to Yummy hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
  Share Topic