BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Looking for curly hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:47pm
I was just looking at their site too, thanks
Sponsored Links

l.iman92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l.iman92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 10:51pm
Im new to this .. what's b-dogg ?
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:30pm
I've been wearing a unit for the past few months that I made with curly hair from Belladonna Extensions. I've planned on writing up a review and posting pictures on my experiences with the company because I haven't seen any on here and will when I get the time, but for now I will say that this hair has given me life! The curls are beautiful, very low maintenance, minimal shedding and no tangling and very reasonably priced. They have a curl pattern similar to the photos, you should check them out as well. 
l.iman92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l.iman92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 9:05am
Ooo great thanks !
SuperFruit992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperFruit992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 12:19pm
Has anyone tried humanhairdirect.com? I mean I have but the first time I bought the hair it was pretty but one month later it turned into a rats nest forget the bird.

It might have been me tho... I slept with wet hair (shhh tell no one) and it was bad ever since then. It tangled so bad my fingers couldn't untangle it. I ended up having to butcher it to get the hair to let go of my leave out! It was bad. Anyone else had this experience or was it my fault.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 12:48pm
I haven't tried it
SuperFruit992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperFruit992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 1:57pm
I was wondering, no one has any posts but youtube claims it's soooo good. But what hair DONT they claim lol.
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 2:24pm
I have hair by hautelocks, but I havent used it yet to offer an honest opinion. Ive seen many ppl use sheenas hair emporium and love it. She sometimes has deals and discounts. Right now she has a buy 3 bundles , get $50 off deal.

Edited by msjaim2 - May 02 2014 at 2:30pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 3:26pm
I wish I could find some reviews on haute locks, the hair looks nice so I think I'm going to try it out. The belladonna hair looks nice as well. I thought sheenas hair got bad reviews, let me look into it again.
newbee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 2:37pm
my home girl is rocking some eurasian medium curl that looks really similiar to that from zzzbeautyhair (or something like that). she's based out of atl so my girl bought it from her salon...she has a website...supposedly she has the same vendor as sassy mitchell but iono about all that .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>