Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Looking for curly hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for curly hair
    Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 4:14pm
Looking for hair similar to the pics below (from Yummy Hair), I want to order from Yummy but I don't want to spend that much money if it's not worth it. Where can I find something similar?
Sponsored Links

rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 7:54pm
Its beautiful hair, but those prices!! I would see if a CV could dup it or if they had something similar instock.
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 8:15pm
It really looks like B-Dogg deep curly to me. Check out the B-dogg ultimate thread.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:29pm
Yea I use to go to Roman but his customer service and quality is horrible now. In not sure which CV to use.
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:15pm
I Also say try to get a cv to dupe it. make sure you send ten the pictures of the hair straight out of the package instead of installed. That way they get the curl right. As fee as cv go try Jacksun or Jeffrey.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:24pm
There's some downstairs for sale.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 7:42pm
Ok I thought people stopped using Jackson and Jeffrey like they stopped using Roman, I will check them out
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by atexaschick atexaschick wrote:

Ok I thought people stopped using Jackson and Jeffrey like they stopped using Roman, I will check them out

I still use them. Just be very specific!
I ask for virgin, ( insert origin ) non processed, no dyes, no bleach baths, full healthy hair, color texture etc . And send lots of pics
DOLLHOUSESTYLIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DOLLHOUSESTYLIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:24pm
Does roman carry blond hair 613? i need to find a quality blonde hair supplier with closures to match...

By th e way has anyone tried the new nape back closures with thier sew ins yet. ive seen satchel with some of them. Thought of adding some technique to my work.

Amanda_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Amanda_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 4:16pm
Hautelocks loose or soft curl will give you this look, the patterns are very similar to Yummy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>