Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Looking for Afro-textured extensions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
dramaqueen13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramaqueen13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for Afro-textured extensions
    Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:12pm
I want some afro-textured 4c hair to make into a wig. I want to use it as a protective style while I'm growing out my hair. I find that kinky curly hair isn't kinky enough for me, I want hair similar to Private Stock's Fro Natural, but Private Stock is too expensive for me

I was also looking at EHM Malaysian Kinky, but it seems like the batches are either hit or miss. Some people on YT show textures that are perfect, but others show curl patterns that are too loose

Does anyone have any rec's?
Sponsored Links

mvanburen19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mvanburen19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:17am
Did you try kinkycurlyyaki.com
mvanburen19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mvanburen19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:19am
and heat free hair!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramaqueen13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:23am
I tried the afro kinky curly hair from Kinkycurly yaki and the texture loosens over time. Also, it was not kinky enough for me. I am a 4c, that hair was like a 3b/3c
MissPINKY_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissPINKY_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 11:24am
TRY THIS ALIEXPRESS COMPANY. 
they have hands down, the BEST kinky curly/ afro kinky curly  hair

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/New-star-brazilian-queen-weave-virgin-hair-Grade-AAAA-afro-kinky-curly-Natural-Color-8-32/326651_858074850.html
CharisseS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharisseS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 11:37am
love it if you'd take a look at my site
http://flowinghairextensions.com
be glad to answer any questions you may have
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 11:43am
Originally posted by MissPINKY_ MissPINKY_ wrote:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/New-star-brazilian-queen-weave-virgin-hair-Grade-AAAA-afro-kinky-curly-Natural-Color-8-32/326651_858074850.html

I was looking through there photo gallery and I see that they stole 2 of my wig photos to false advertise for their wig listing. Do you know how I can contact them to ask them to take it down, like their direct email address? Thanks

here is the link where they stole my photosOuch
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/U-Part-Wig-Indian-Virgin-Human-Wig-Hair-AAAA-Grade-Afro-Kinky-Curl-Wig-8-28/326651_916068610.html

ETA: I actually just figured out how to contact them directlySmile

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jan 22 2014 at 11:47am
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 11:46am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by MissPINKY_ MissPINKY_ wrote:

I was looking through there photo gallery and I see that they stole 2 of my wig photos to false advertise for their wig listing. Do you know how I can contact them to ask them to take it down, like their direct email address? Thanks

here is the link where they stole my photosOuch
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/U-Part-Wig-Indian-Virgin-Human-Wig-Hair-AAAA-Grade-Afro-Kinky-Curl-Wig-8-28/326651_916068610.html
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...did u watermark the pic when u posted the pc?
On their store listing ...HIT CONTACT US. And email someone to take it down. The Audacity of Mr Chin...smh

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Jan 22 2014 at 11:47am
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 11:48am
Yes, I watermarked it a bit lower and they cropped it out. Thanks, I feel sick to my stomach.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramaqueen13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 5:53pm
Actually I was looking for something even kinkier! Like 4c texture.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic