Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Looking For a Vendor

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
resse007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote resse007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking For a Vendor
    Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 2:23pm
Hi,

I just recently moved to Los Angeles and am in desperate need of NEW HAIR (its bad yall lol). I use to buy store bought hair (i know big mistake), but now I am on the Virgin Hair train. I tried some hair from a vendor back home in the midwest and the hair literally shed to nothing. I originally had 24,22 and 20 and I'm not exaggerating when I say the 26 is COMPLETELY GONE! lol. To be frank I am paying my way through school so money is tight. I don't mind investing in hair, but I just want to make sure its good hair that will last fairly good amount of time. I was wondering if anyone knows of any reputable hair vendors in LA that offer reasonable prices and quality hair. I have heard of Pauline's and 3H hair..but I keep seeing extremely mixed reviews about them so im skeptical. I would truly appreciate it if anyone could offer suggestions as to where I should go, or any people selling hair in LA..Ideally I would like to avoid ordering online and would much rather pick it up myself Thank you for your help :)!!!! SmileSmile
Sponsored Links

DOLLHOUSESTYLIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DOLLHOUSESTYLIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 8:49pm
Bdogg, al kishores,
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:43am
Suppliers are not allowed to market their company or products on this board unless you pay for ad space to do this. You need to stop participating in our threads.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic